Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostprince mage [DECLINED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frostprince

Frostprince mage [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 pm

About You
Name: Nikos
Teamspeak: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
i am good and fun guy spnding a lot of time in front of the computer and on my characters

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I like to improve myself and critisism is the way. So Critisism is accepted as long as it is constructive and not offending

What motivates you to do well in this game?
i am looking alwayes for good guides i am skilled player reading tackts for all encounters and also i am having a realy good computer that i am not laging at all

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Comfortabull

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Sure i dont have any problem about times even if i work next day !

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Chuck norris has a silver goldfish ^^

About Your Character
Name: Frostprince
Class: Mage
Server: Sunstrider EU
Armory: [url]i canot link here[/url]

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Cause i am looking a good raiding guild and i want to progress on cataclysm

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
As i am arcane intelect on gems and ---->MASTERY <---- i am reforging mastery caus i am hit caped

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
For prime Glyph of arcane blast Arcane Missiles Mage armor/ Major: Glyph of Evocation Arcane Power Mana sield/ Minor:Glyph of Slow Fall Mirror Image Penguin

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
i am missing som eenchant but i will be full enchanted soon/ about gems i am putting intelect and some intelect and hit on blue if the socket bonus gives intelect

What are your professions? Why?
Herbalism for hast and insc for the solder enchant

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
about food i am getting Severed Sagefish Head it fives 90 int and 90 stamina flash i am getting the one with 400 int Flask of Draconic Mind potions i am Using Mana gems cause it regens mana and it gives extra stats if i am arcane

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Spaming arcane blast when i will be on 70% mana i am saming 4 arcane blasts and missles to regen my mana also in the start of the fight i am using all my cd's to have them in (1minit is the 1st Cd macro) and (3 minits is the 2 CD macro)

What's your previous raid experience?
On my main i am am having 6/7 on firelands bot cleared with some hc's bwd/tot4w cleared and bwd i have tried mag maw chmaeron hc

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Alysazor cause when he gets down when you dps the bird you are getting mana back so i can nuke so much !!!

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Cause i am experienced i can invisible and mass rez Razz and ofc cause i am havign a good dps ^^

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
My mains name is Heil with a strange ( E ) guild sacrifice ravenholdt Holy pala
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 pm

This just doesn't even merit response. Hands down this is the single most regrettable piece of text I have read this week.
Back to top Go down
frostprince

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

well i thought you see me on BOt that i was first in dps all the time Razz and If you believe that my application is lacking stuff , ask me for additional information. I m open to all questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm

You were outdamaged on every fight by at least 4 people, as these logs show:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y4spspr9plkmv7dh/sum/damageDone/

Please don't lie on your application.
Back to top Go down
frostprince

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Well my recount said other things and when i was overaggroing tanks and i was pulling 35k dps none was taking Smile so i believe that i am not lying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comfortabull

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Thats true tbh he was getting agrro and he was first on my recount too :/ . But anyway , i dont believe that he has any reason to lie, he just wants a chance to prove how skilled he is. Smile
Back to top Go down
frostprince

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh mate i forgot i was talking about DPS no damage done !! and you can see i am 2 with 21k (single Target)
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

You're an arcane mage. Of course you can pull insanely high bursts of DPS, be top for a few seconds and pull aggro from a tank. That does not equal solid consistant damage. Really, who gives a fuck if you can top DPS if your overall damage is subpar? The fact you're trying to make that point only pushes me further away. I'm just going to lay it down, I don't believe you are worth considering. Even if you were worth a try, I doubt we have the space/availability to give up a raid spot. Regardless, I've said what I need to say. This one's over to the rest.
Back to top Go down
frostprince

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

These Logs include damage done to Adds. As an arcane mage i can do only single target dmg. Thats the main reason why my damage done is lower than my dps. Plus i would be pleased if you were not using curses such as , but not limited to "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi and thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we'd currently struggle to fit in any additional DPSers, and I can't justify asking my current raiders to sit out of raids by bringing you in. So i'm going to have to decline this.

Best of luck finding a guild out there.

Am going to lock the thread to avoid any further conflict!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostprince mage [DECLINED]   Frostprince mage [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostprince mage [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1