Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frzx

Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 am

About You
Name: Mjeed
Teamspeak: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
my name is mjeed, I'm studying computer science(trying to learn c++ this summer), i enjoy watching movies and tv shows both american and british(top gear ftw :p) i also enjoy going out with friends and playing video games such as css,cs1.6,tf2,etc

How do you handle constructive criticism?
i dont mind it, i actually encourage it but it has to be based on experience not just some random rage Very Happy

What motivates you to do well in this game?
i like the social aspect of the game, getting to know people from all around the world and having fun at the same time

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
no but hopefully this is going to change Very Happy

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
yes, the schedule is perfect for me

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
117,225 GHW crits Razz

About Your Character
Name: Frzx
Class: Mage
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Frzx/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
i was a raider in my current guild back in wotlk but when cata came out i had to concentrate on my studies and tried pvp a bit so i asked to be demoted to social but now i'm ready to focus more on pve

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
hit till capped then int as it is the best stat because it provides spell power, increase my mana pool and crit chance
crit
haste
mastery

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
-Prime:
Glyph of Living Bomb: increase damage done as i have to keep it up at all time.
Glyph of Molten Armor: increase crit chance by 2% + 3% from the armor itself.
Glyph of Fireball: increase fireball crit chance by 5%.
-Major:
Glyph of Evocation: get health as well as mana to help out the healers.
Glyph of Blink: blink extra 5 yards.
Glyph of Blast Wave: slows the target for 1 extra sec
-Minor:
Glyph of Slow Fall
Glyph of Mirror Image
Glyph of Armors

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
i always enchant 40 int unless the socket bonus is 20 int i enchant 20 int 20 crit(yellow) 20int 20 hit(blue)

What are your professions? Why?
Tailoring: enchant my clock for a chance to increase Intellect by 580 for 15 sec.
Enchanting: to get 40 int enchant on each finger.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Food: Severed Sagefish Head, 90 int 90 stamina.
Flask: Flask of the Draconic Mind, 300 int
Potion: Volcanic Potion, 1200 int for 25 sec.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
start with scorch to get 5% crit chance and get living bomb on the target and keep it up then spam fireball and use pyroblast when it procs i also use scorch on fights when i need to keep moving.

What's your previous raid experience?
Wotlk: os3d
toc 5/5
icc 11/12
i wasnt active back then Smile
as for cata i tried pvping and it didnt workout well for me and I've been busy with my studies but I'm fast learner and i know my class very well.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Sindragosa, downed her on my first try too.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
i always come prepared and on time, i research bosses before hand, i also check EJ, WoW forums, MMO-Champion and a couple of other sites as well to try to fulfill my role as a raider and i dont rage on others even if they made a mistake, always try to help my fellow raiders out and I'm always up for a good laugh.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
i know that my experience isnt much but I'm willing to work on it and this has been my only main from the start and I've been farming hcs and keeping up with whats happening with my class all the time, as for my pvp weapon, i haven't had any luck with another one although comparing this to a 359 ilvl raid drop it only lacks 70 mastery or so.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

As I said when we spoke in-game, I think you seem a likeable guy and you seem to know what you're doing. I'd like to give you a trial to see if you can back that up. The only real concern that can be had with this is a lack of experience in cataclysm raiding, which is a downfall, but not one that I think should stop you getting a shot. Would rather see how you perform rather than dismissing you based on experience when you can happily just about step into firelands.

Would like a couple other opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Like Futton said the only real problem is you don't have a lot of Cata experience, and not much pre-Cata experience to back you up either. But some people are quick learners and we need a mage.

I'd say give him a trial!
Back to top Go down
Xpsr
Officer
Xpsr

PostSubject: Re: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah they 2 hit it on the button, previous experience is a big thing in my opinion, but you do seem to know what your doing and I think worthy of a trial.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey thanks for your app, was a good read.

Yeah as the others have stated, only concern would be a slight lack of experience, but the fact you seem to know what you're doing and have cleared some WoTLK content suggests that it won't be a major issue.

So... good news, I'm willing to offer you a trial spot with us Smile

Contact either myself, Radzi or Futton ingame for an invite - will get you a raid calendar invite, come along to tonights raid!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]   Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frzx || Mage || Fire || [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1