Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silenthe

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 am

Name: Mubarak
Ventrilo: yas
Working Mic: no

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hello, i play wow from 3 years and i have Experience in wow, and i have Experience in raiding 10-25, I have enough time, which makes me all the time is in the game and I'm ready for anything

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Repair the error, and learning from this mistake, even if about to be ready to do to avoid this error

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Cooperation and non-laziness

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
i think have one

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Ofc

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
yas hmmmm no nothing joke ^^

About Your Character
Name: Silenthell
Class: Mage ( Firefrost, i can change Arcane or Fireball if u want )
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: Wowarmory Network,when he show just say my Character Name for see my gear

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
i now with Conquest, but im Social in conquest, cause i stoped Raiding, but if u want me i start with Logistics Smile

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
YOUR ANSWER

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyphs for do better dps ^^

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
up my stats

What are your professions? Why?
Enchanting 460/460....mining/410/450

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
spellpower flasks

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
i start with scorchx5 living Bom spam firefrost to got pyroblast without cast, all time maximise dps

What's your previous raid experience?
i have ( Ulduae10-25 ) ( Naxx 10-25 ) ( OS 10-25 ) ( Malygos 10 ( VoA 10-25 ) and i have experience in ToC 10 man

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
YOUR ANSWER

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
YOUR ANSWER

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
i hope accept me
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Your gear seems pretty nice, but you seem strangely below even the soft hitcap for FF spec, and it seems you stack a fair bit more haste than most, at the expense of your crit - are you sure you wouldn't fit an arcane spec better? It seems so much more tuned to your gear.

Also, if you do play as fire or FF, then I would like to see you either glyph for scorch, or drop scorch from your rotation (provided we have another Fire/FF mage or a warlock with improved shadowbolt).
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey Mubarak,

Sorry I havnt got back to you sooner. Some sections of your app seem like you rushed it a little bit... but generally it is ok Smile

I've had a look through your armory and am pleased to see you have enchanted and gem'ed your gear fairly well, if some seem a tad random:

- 9sp/8crit in 8.5 helm
- pretty random choice in belt too Surprised

Also you are under hit capped for frostfire, maybe you have the wrong trinket on when you logged out or something?

Give me a /w in game 'Rushidoodle' and i'd be happy to give you a trial spot Smile

Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage application
Page 1 of 1