Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildyo

Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

About You
Name: Johannes
Ventrilo: Yes, i also have a spare server running till dec/jan , if that should be needed at any time.
Working Mic: Of course.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a social, humorous guy. In my freetime i play wow, soccer and i also do parkour. I work in a foodstore. I recently graduated and got my own apartment which is really nice, and my neighbor is smoking hot. Im peaking in life, you could say. Very Happy

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Constructive criticism is ALWAYS good, as long as its constructive. Im just glad if someone can help me improve.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Its fun, and i love to challenge myself.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nope, unfortunatly.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Almost all nights. I usually try not to get closing times at work.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I usually got fun stories from work, due to the massive amounts of random people i meet every day. Ill give you the latest, this happened 4 days ago.
So, im sitting in the checkout, and there is this really drunk man walking up with 3 beers he wants to purchase. He struggles abit with the payment, then finally manages to leave the store. The fun part is that he didnt realise he bought alcoholic-free beer.

About Your Character
Name: Wildyo
Class: Mage
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: 3 months ago i quit wow, and sold my account. I needed money for a backpackertrip through europe, and i was tired of the game. Before i quit, i where playing priest, mostly arena, at 2400 rating. I wanted to get back to my main class mage then already, but i just couldnt be arsed re-leveling and eventually ended up being tired of priest and arena and sold my account. Now, however, im up for leveling a mage again and playing it end-game at 85! This time, i want to focus on PvE, and maybe do pvp only for fun when i dont got anything else to do. So this is the situation! I searched the forums for a good guild and ended up finding Elation. I hope this wont pose a problem for you - with 6 years of game experience i level super, super fast. I will also gear just as fast, since i can be really active when i put my heart into it. I will probably be ready for raiding within 2-3 weeks.

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
-

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Hit - Int - Mast - Haste - Crit. This being arcane. Not having played mage for about 7 months, im still familiar with the class and i have read up on the latest changes, as i will continue to do during my leveling and gearing.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Im not sure what glyphs are the best as of yet. I will take the 3 best for my specc.

Why will you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
It will be Int with Int / hit - Int / Crit - Int / Mast. 54 Int + 3 crit dmg. These are quite basic choises.

What are your professions? Why?
I will be leveling mining and probably jewelcrafting. Im quite bad with handling money in wow - i hate doing dailies. This is why i will level mining. Jwlcrafting because it also gives me easy money but mostly due to the great +67 int gems.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
The best for the encounter. I never save money on consumables.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
This is something i will be re-learning over leveling, aswell as reading up if i find myself feeling that my dps isnt as high as it should be.

What's your previous raid experience?
Vanilla: ZG, MC, BWL clear. AQ only some bosses, was inactive during AQ.
TBC: Played almost only pvp during TBC. Got glad on my mage at that time (worth mentioning?). Played some casual raiding aswell; Kara clear, TK up to last boss. This was mostly with friends from different raiding guilds as i wasnt part of one myself.
Wotlk: Whole Naxx, whole ulduar, whole TotC, whole ICC, both normal and HC. Did not play RS at all.
Cata: BWD, 4/6, 2/6 HC, BoT 3/4, 1/4 HC. Throne 1/2. I wasnt very active in pve in cata, focused mostly on pvp.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Oh god. I must say, chess event. Just becuase the amounts of time we spent trying to make it look like real chess while filming. (lol) But if im thinking just to the nature of the encounter itself, it must be yogg-saron.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Im not a rager, not a quitter and not a blamer. Im also very chatty and active on vent, and tend to keep the moods up. And i am, excuse me, generally quite good at the game and i dont fail very often.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
If anyone wants a free level 80 and a month of freetime, i would love it if someone wanted to recruit-a-friend me! If not, i will just level by myself. But if anyone has the interest, feel free! It would also be a great chance of getting to know me better, and i promise we would have loads of fun on vent / skype whilst leveling.

Other than that, thanks for reading and i hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am

I'm really not sure what to say here. Not that I doubt you as a player or anything, but you kinda need a character to raid on. I don't really think we can offer you anything before that point.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 am

Hi Wildyo, thanks for your.. somewhat different app! Smile

Can't say i've ever had an application from someone without a character, but since the app was a good read & you seem like a nice bloke - i'll get you in as a social and we'll go from there.

Contact either myself, Radzi or Futton ingame for an invite.

edit edit: Tell you what, ill do RAF with you

... Laughing

Last edited by Stanza on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 pm

I'll RAF you!
Back to top Go down
Wildyo

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Alrite, cool!

I PM'd you Radzi : )
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

No fuck that i called it first!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Wildyo

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Actually, it doesnt matter to me at all - add me on skype anyone who feels interested *.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]   Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildyo, mage application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1