Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizgral

Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 pm

About You
Name: Graham
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: No

Tell us a little about yourself.
im 26 my hobbies are football basketball and golf. Been playing WoW pritty much since release have a few alts but my main interest is seeing my mage progress thru endgame Smile

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I handle it fine would like to be told if im messin up etc Razz

What motivates you to do well in this game?
To see endgame content and the challenge it can bring

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nope my irl m8 applied tho (Zantal)

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes they are perfect for me

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
how many rogues does it take to gank a paladin? Two one to ambush him in the field and one to wait in IF inn

About Your Character
Name: Mizgral
Class: Mage (Fire Totw)
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Mizgral

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
The guild ran into issues with members singing up and not showing up so the leaders decided to disband the guild.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Hit Rate(gotta hit it to kill it Razz) Spell Power(More of this more damage will be done) Crit(Critting = hotstreak tht triggers insta pyro nice dps boost) Haste (to cast faster)

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Imp Scorch (so i get 5 stacks without needing to cast scorch 5 times)
Living bomb (allows my living bomb to crit)
Molten Armor (grants an additional 20% spirit as crit for more crit rating)

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
To maximise my spell power and gain hit rating so i do more damage on fights

What are your professions? Why?
Skinning for xtra crit rate and leather working cos it fits in with skinning

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of the Frost Wyrm for xtra 125 spell power and firecracker salmon for 46 spell power and 40 stamina

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
i start with scorch then i apply living bomb (dot) then i spam fireball and pyroblast wenever i gain hotstreak keeping living bomb and scorch up at all times to maximise my dps

What's your previous raid experience?
Pre Wrath/BC Cleared Molten Core Cleared Ony Cleared AQ 10 AQ 40 3 bosses Cleared ZG BWL up to Chromaggus
BC Cleared Gruuls Lair Cleared Kara 2 bosses in SSC 3 in TK Cleared Magtheridons lair
Wrath Cleared Naxx 10 VoA 10&25 OS 10 1 drake Uld 10 7/14

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Ragnaros cos he was the end boss in MC and was just cool back then Smile

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
im calm and willing to listen and learn a new boss encounter dont expect to 1 shot ever boss i like to think i know my class strenghts pritty well always willing to learn more and adapt as required for the good of the guild always come with reagents and consumables and like to read up on guides beofre doign a boss so i know what to do

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Just hope i am accepted and if not i wish you goodluck in your future raiding
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

All looks pretty good to me... seem to be a experienced player who would fit in well here.

I just have a couple of issues about your hit as you say you are fire mainspec but are way below the even the soft-cap for a fire mage. Seems as if this would hold you way back on damage.

best of luck

Last edited by rushidoodle on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 am

Hey Graham,

You seem like a nice guy (like your RL mate), again I'm sure you will fit in fine. Very nice application
Your friend has been accepted and is awaiting an invite.

Anyway onto your gear and stats.
Your Gear is fine, Spec is fine and Glyphs are fine. I like seeing people who know their class Smile

Im willing to offer an invite, but unfortunatly its up to the Mage classleader to decide (if he says no, I'll /slap him Smile)

So /w me Doodlesz, Futton or any other Classleader (Listed in a sticky on this forum) for an inv.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:50 am

You mention that you prioritise hit as a stat and that your main spec is TTW/Fire but you appear to be under even soft hitcap for that spec. Is this a case of you logging out in slightly different gear to your usual raiding gear or is it an issue you are aware of and working on?
Back to top Go down
Mizgral

PostSubject: Re: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

yes im workign on the hit at the moment switched round a few gems etc to boost it up a bit aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]   Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizgral Mage App [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1