Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frozenhoof

Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 am

About You
Name:Lars frederiksen
Ventrilo: got vent ofc
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
well im 28 and from denmark but u allready knew that Smile im currently unemployed due to a longtime illness so i spend most of my time playing wow..

How do you handle constructive criticism?
depends.. if its actually constructive i take it in and use it to improve whatever the issue might be.. if its just OMGWTF U RETARDED NOOB L2P etc then this isent the guild for me and u can go on and decline this without reading the rest..

What motivates you to do well in this game?
a good raid enviroment is allways helpfull, makes it easyer to wipe 1000 times over on that heroic encounter if the atmosphere stays positive..

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
no i dont know anyone in the guild..

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
yes... unless i have my head in the toilet or something i will have 100% attendance

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
what u call a druid in treefrom who melees?? a combat log!

About Your Character
Name: Frozenhoof
Class: Deathknight
Server: Sunstrider
Armoryhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Frozenhoof/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
im currently without a guild.. my last guild was ground zero whom i left due to takin a break from the game due to rl issues..

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
strengh and haste.. since they are the best stats for dks atm

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime: obliterate, frost strike and howling blast,,, no competetive alternative
major: antimagic shell, pestilence (bugged so it increases plaguestrike damage according to elitist jerks) hungering cold
Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?

What are your professions? Why?
enchanting and jewelcrafting for ringenchants and improved gems

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
beer basted crocolisk (90str and stam) flask of titanic strength and
golemblood potions

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
allways keep diseases up > obliterate > froststrike if rp capped > rime procs > frost strike > horn of winter

What's your previous raid experience?
started raiding in tbc as a warlock and cleared everything up to 3rd boss in sunwell
in wotlk i rerolled dk and cleared all normalmodes and most hms
in cata ive cleared 12/12 with 5 hms and im currently 3/7 in firelands done with pugs :s

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
archimonde Smile man i loved that boss, such a epic fight

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
im an experienced raider who are quick to learn new encounters, got good wipestamina and allways come prepared for raids with knowledge of the fights and plenty of consumables etc

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
nothing comes to mind atm but if u want more info plz contact me ingame

best regards

frozenhoof
Back to top Go down
frozenhoof

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 am

couldent post the apply with the link so had to remove it Smile
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 pm

What's your specific Wrath experience? I'm not a massive fan of generalising "most" of anything. Also, why do you reforge to haste when you're not expertise capped for dodges?
Back to top Go down
frozenhoof

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

tier 7 raids :did glory of the raider before ulduar got out.. only missed 20 man malygos by 1 reset due to sitouts -.-
ulduar:did 13/13 with 8hms on 25 man and 11hms on 10 man never did algalon Sad

totc: did 5/5 on 10 and 25 man with 3/5 hms on 25 man and 5/5 hms on 10 man with mad skill achi

icecrown: did 12/12 with 9/12 hms on 25 man on my dk and 10/12 hms on my warlock

ryby sanctum only did it once on my warlock on 10 man,,, ( i started up a guild with some friends late wotlk and started raiding on my warlock with em)

my stats are alittle messed up atm due to me gettin a new weap last night without expertise on it.. im gettin teir 12 legs today so i wont bother fixing it untill i get em..
Back to top Go down
Hømming

Hømming

PostSubject: .   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Now you can call me a F*****g idiot, but i thought Frost DW was to prefer for DPS ? Or did i miss something (: ?
Otherwise seems cool, good heroic experience etc.

(Be aware fellow dane, they don't like us! D:)
Back to top Go down
frozenhoof

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

gear fixed now... dw is indeed better ... only prob is i dont got 2 1 handers -.-
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Just gonna throw it out there that we currently have enough melee DPS to serve our needs, and to bring another in would mean them sitting out of raids and thinning the loot distribution, thereby slowing progress. To actually make that worthwhile I'd want a pretty exceptional melee app. You don't exactly meet that criteria.

Long story short, I don't think we can fit you in. Deen will have the final word on this.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey, thanks for your application.

Sorry this is gonna be a quick once since I'm rushing to get out atm & thought I'd give you an answer before I go away for the weekend.

As mentioned above, it'd be really tough to fit in another melee DPS atm, we're already running 2 very active reliable plate DPSers - and I see no viable reason to bring in another. So I'm afraid I can't currently fit you in.

On the plus side, your gear/experience is nice, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding another guild... best of luck out there.

Deen
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]   Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozenhoof || Deathknight || Frost || Sunstrider [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1