Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comfortabull

Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED]   Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm

About You
Name: Filippos
Teamspeak: Teamspeak 3 working
Working Mic: Headset with working microphone

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am playing wow 6 years now, i am a progression dedicated player although i accept any and all wipes. I am always giving priority to the guild,i am cool if i lose some loot or dont get picked for a raid. I try to bring additional flask/food with me for slackerz Razz. i also sell BoE's with 50 % discount to guildies.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I am open to any kind of criticism as long as it is constructive. I am not blindfolded, i want to see my mistakes.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
It's a virtual society. If you work in it u ll do well. And i ve learned to be the among the best in my life. So is more than a challenge to me.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Actually i have no friends to Elation. I do have friends to vouch for me but they will be most probably uknown to u, so nah i have no1 to vouch for me.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
I am fine with any days, the time given is just not too good. There are days that i can stay all night long . But there r nights that i have to go by 23.00. I guess i could let u know a lot earlier the time that i have to go. Usually i stay up to 00.00.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Chuck Norris got shot. The bullets r currently in the emergency room at the hospital.

About Your Character
Name: Comfortabull
Class: Warrior Tank
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Comfortabull/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Most members are on holidays or are leaving at the moment. I can have no progress with that. Not only that , but raids dont happen because we often lack ppl and we call them or we pug a lot.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Mastery and parry. Mastery gives me block which is cool because it gives me a lot of procs. Parry on the other hand gives me more Rage so its a lot better than avoidance. Then i aim to dodge + stamina, but i dont like having tons of stamina without stats.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
i am currently using revenge + devastate + shield slam primal glyphs because they give me more damage which leads to more threat.For the same reason i have thunderclap (which improves my Blood and Thunder talent too) and cleave major glyphs. I also use schockwave major glyph to be able to stun adds faster. For minor glyphs i use Commanding + Battle shout and Berserker rage. The first 2 are giving me more duration on the buff and i need both in case we have or dont have a priest. Berserker rage just gives me some rage lost during some Fear skill from any add/Boss

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Since i mostly go for stats on gems i focus more stamina enchants. I also have some cool avoidance on wep. But i still use JW stamina gems which r cool + mastery enchants on my gear (I.e shield)

What are your professions? Why?
Jewelcrafting is my profession and mining. I chose the professions that will mostly benefit a tanking warrior. I get stamina from both professions.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I use the steelskin flask because it gives stamina, mastery + stamina food because its the best for warriors since parry and dodge r lesser ones, and i use mythical healing potions because they regen more health.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Mr priority is shield slam + devaste. Shield slam is the one doin most damage and threat , plus it procs my Set 2 bonus. Devastte is the skill that makes the target easier to be nuked by all melee and hunters because of the armor loss. Thunderclap is something that i use when i have rend on the target and i always see if the target is capable of receiving the thunderclap debuff

What's your previous raid experience?
I am playing since Vanilla WoW on a dif character though, my shaman. He is on the same realm. I am an old semi-hardcore raider.On this one i have 12/12 and 3/7 in firelands , but i have exp for 4/7.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
My favourite encounter used to be Anub Arak at ToC . It was fun to run around and avoid getting spikes + killing scarabs. It was a hell lot easy if u knew tacts.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Because i have the skill,experience and personality to fill the spot. I know when to chill out and when to focus , i help other guildies and i have tolerance to mistakes.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
No additional info required.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED]   Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Accepted & invited for a trial Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net

Tauren/ Warrior/ Tank/ Sunstrider [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1