Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardedge

Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider Empty
PostSubject: Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider   Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 pm

About You
Name: Danny
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
As stated above, my name is Danny, 19 years young and enjoying life.
Currently working for the Royal Netherlands Army, been there a year and a half already, planning to stay there much longer Wink
As for my hobbies: Cars, Girls and Working out
Should be it I guess, need more info on my private life?
Prolly not going to happen any time soon Wink

How do you handle constructive criticism?
How I handle any criticism: First I take a look at who is giving me the "advice" if you cant perform as a player, you shouldnt be bugging other people with your ideas in my opinion. Then I try to find the truth in what that person is saying, I have ben playing my class quite some time, and if I think he is wrong (or right) I will point that out, I am not the person that starts yelling at people when they say I suck, but they will have to build it with some good arguments.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
My motivation is people with better gear than mine, thinking to myself:" Hey why am I not equipped with that gear!?" Although I would love to see myself walking around in tier 9 gear, this is not my main goal, my main goal is experience: know more and you will get more. This has helped me alot during the Burning Crusade, Where I have raided everything but SWP.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I have no friends currenctly in the Logistics guild roster, not that I know of that is, and as I only transferred here 1 month and a half ago, I do not know a whole lot of people on Sunstrider.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Shouldnt be a problem, But as I am in the army, I do have the occasional exercise, I mostly go to places with an internet acces point, if not, I will let you know when I do

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Moo! You happy now?

About Your Character
Name: Hardedge
Class: Druid
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Hardedge

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Not satisfiying my needs as hardcore raider

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Lets see, caster stats mostly, as Spirit, Intellect and Spellpower, I dont really care about spellhaste or crit as a healer, for my moonkin it would be in this order: Hitcap, SP, crit.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
I am currently using the (in my eyes) most useful ones, like: Glyph of Nourish, Glyph of Innervate and Glyph of Swiftmend. If you have any questions about my use of glyphs, please feel free to ask them in-game as I can give you a detailed explanation.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I only stack SP in gemslots, enchants almost the same, and when no SP enchant is available I go for Spirit

What are your professions? Why?
Herbalism and Alchemy, Im a Tauren Druid, nuff said Wink

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
SP Flask and the occasional mana pot. Hardly use food buffs, and if I do its most likely to be Spirit/Stamina

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
My rotation is heavily encounter dependend, whether I am healing an MT/OT during Patchwork, or healing the raid in the Obsidian Sanctuary.
Cant really say what I use when and how.

What's your previous raid experience?
Everything during the Burning Crusade, exept SWP, and now: Naxx 10/25, OS10/25 (did 3 drakes on 25), EoE 10/25

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Has to be Opera event in Karazhan, especially Big bad wolf! Just love it!

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I know what to do, and if I dont, I make sure I do in time!
Furthermore I always come prepared for raids, I am a very good teamplayer, social and an experienced raider

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Im a dual-pecced Tauren Druid, what more could you ask for!
Neh, I would like you to know that I am more than eager to switch to Balance, and seeing how easy it is to get full raiding gear from emblems, it wont take long till I have the gear to fit my Balance spec and really dish out some hurt
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider   Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 am

Yeah, I'm fairly sure I spoke with you earlier today, and as I said, I really just don't think I can justify getting you in as resto atm. As you mention in the footnote, and mentioned to me earlier, you seem more than willing to raid as Balance, and I would be more than happy to get you in on trial playing as balance. I just don't really have the resto spot to offer you right now :<
Back to top Go down
Hardedge

PostSubject: Re: Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider   Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 am

Accepting me as Balance would be more than satisfying, reason I applied as resto, well lacking Balance gear as we speak. But we discussed this earlier indeed.
GOing to work on Balance gear the coming week atleast should see big improvments within now and 1-2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider   Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Accepted as balance, i know you don't have optimal gear (0 hit) but getting to 10% isn't hard at all.

Whisper some officer types ingame (shafreya/futton/rushidoodle/fantasize and co) for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider   Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardedge || Druid || Restoration/Balance || Sunstrider
Page 1 of 1