Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezebu

DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 am

About You
Name: Ico
Ventrilo: Yes, well havent used it since s4(quit wow for 1 year after that) so i will have to update it
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a calm player, i dont nerdrage and stuff like that im friendly and im always trying to squeeze the last bit of perfomence out of my char

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Well

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Pve wise: I wanna see the wotlk raid encounters

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Dont know any1 in the guild, and im not sure right now

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I like pie

About Your Character
Name: Cheezeburger
Class: DK
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
My current guild ... hm its more like a chat for a couple of friends who used to do pvp back in tbc and i wanna focus on pve only with this char so i wanna get in to a serious guild

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Str(for ap), Hit(for Hitlol)

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
You can see em on the armory along with the specc, and cause i think they go best with my current pve dps specc

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Well atm i havent enchanted my boots i think cause they are blue and im hoping for the epic plate dps boots to drop from toc so i can ench em on the other items i have offencive enchants so i can put out more dps..duh

What are your professions? Why?
this char is only like 10 days old and i havent lvled my profs when i get all the gear i need from badges (stop farming heroics) i will lvl mining, blacksmithing and then will replace mining with JC for the extra 2 sockets and nice str gems

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
FishFest or Pouched northern sculpin, flask of endless rage, elexir of might strengh

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Icy touch(frost feaver-10% more dmg to hearthstrike), plague strike(blood plague-10% more dmg to hearthstrike), deathstrike(making two frost and unholy runes to death runes and then just spam hearthstrike for single target dps that is for aoe i use Pestilence and for huge aoe fight like vs Freya IT BP Pestielce and Boiling blood

What's your previous raid experience?
Tbc- up to Kael, Wotlk - Up to Thorim (10 men)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Worker - in SSC cause u need to do alot of things as melee dps (did it as a rogue) and it was rly fun

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I progress fast, im a fast learner, i usualy dont slack and personaly hate slackers.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
not rly, if u have any question ask em here or ingame ... thats all i think
Back to top Go down
Cheezebu

PostSubject: Re: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 am

the url didnt show up the first time so ...

Back to top Go down
Cheezebu

PostSubject: Re: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 am

im not seing it again ... might be a problem with firerox or ... duno anyway i will stop bumping the thread now
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey thanks for your app.

I've currently got a few DK DPS'ers on trial atm... but i'll tell you what - since one of our DK's is off to university soon and won't be playing anymore; i'll give you a trial spot.

Hopefully having a bunch of DK's on trial will push you guys to play well, be active etc, to pass your trials over the other DK's :-)

Whisper either myself or one of the officers in-game for an invite.

Edit: Replace those boots, and get Sons of Hodir reputation for the shoulder enchant.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]   DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathKnight App [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1