Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
praxe

Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]   Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 am

About You
Name: Bruno
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Started playing 1 month before wrath was released, been in 3 guilds (Virus from Aerie Peak-mostly disbanded, Wowaholics from Magtheridon-disbanded, PWN from sunstrider-pretty much disbanding)

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Always welcome

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Pushing myself harder and improve myself as well help my guildmates

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I'm pro Razz

About Your Character
Name: Khombatrez
Class: DK
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Khombatrez/

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Main stat is BRAIN. The rest depends on the spec but i follow EJ guides

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
The ones recommended from EJs guides

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
i follow EJ foruns, for Blood spec i go with dodge and parry and try to keep them closer as possible. i don't like going for mastery because it's heavily dependant on the fights. for frost i go for strentgh>hit>expertise>mastery>haste>crit. for UH i go for strength>hit>haste>mastery>crit>exp

What are your professions? Why?
Miner for stamina and BS for extra sockets and choose whatever gems i want for tanking and dps

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask and food, usually food with evasion stat for tanking. dps i go with flask and str food

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Dks have no rotation.
Blood: i try to keep Death Strike up and burning Rune Strike. Defensive Cds depends on the fight
Frost: put/refresh deseases>spam Obliterate >Frost Strike>Howling Blast on procs >Blood strike
Unholy: Dark transformation>put/refresh deseases>Scourge Strike>Death Coil if available>Festering Strike (usually for refresh deseases)

What's your previous raid experience?
Full naxx, Full Ulduar except YS, Full Toc, Full ICC except LK, OS, Malygos

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Sindragosa, lot's of stuff to keep our mind busy: stop casting cause of debuff, reset the other debuff,place tombs at right place, burn tombs

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I know how to do my job, i try to keep ppl cheered up with jokes
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]   Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 am

Not a lot of previous experience, not a very thorough application. Blindly following EJ isn't the smartest thing to do either, I also think we've got tank spots sorted.

/my two cents, rest's up to the officers.

Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]   Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am

Hey,

There seems to be very little effort put into this application, and also your gear. Applying to a raiding guild with empty sockets, unenchanted items and missing buckle is a massive mistake. If you're not going to put the effort into applying, why are you going to be putting in effort in progress raids?

We are also pretty full on tanks now, but even if we wern't I probably wouldn't be offering you a trail spot.

My advice is sort your gear out, find another raiding guild and take some time to apply.

Good luck.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]   Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khombatrez Blood/Frost/Unholy DK [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1