Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crabling Application [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crabling

Crabling Application [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 am

Name: Linus Elfström
Ventrilo: yes and TS
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well other people see me as a nice and funny guy i heard so i think i am Very Happy And i play loots of WoW ofc and hang out with friends. I love being up late at nights becuse it's more fun than day time so am ulsualy having a LAN (if u know what that is) with my friends. And i suck at spelling english and swedish Razz but i was one of the best in my class to speak english so im good at that Very Happy

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Yes i can, bucuse if there is something im doing wrong i can learn from it.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Well i don't realy know perhaps to get good gear and get some nice achivements and don't let people get angry becuse of me. Razz

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No none, never even heard of the guild.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes i will, if there is nothing that's stops me. In case there is i will ofc tell u guys.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Your mum is so fat that it takes 10 warlock to summon her ! Very Happy

About Your Character
Name: Crabling
Class: Shadow Priest
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/crabling/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Well im a part of Justgrumpy and i was in one of the highest raiding rank. Then i got demoted to social in the guild so i can't raid with them. Becuse i had to low activity, But i think that i din't but anyways i can't raid every time like they kinda requires.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Well haste rating do i like the most so i can cast my spell much faster and do imba dps Smile

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
As prime Glyphs i use '' glyphs of mind flay'' ''Shadow word pain'' and ''Shadow word pain'' Why i use that is becuse it will makes me do more dmg.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Well im using the enchants to get as high dps as posible. And gems some times when there is a good socket bonus i follow it. If not i just go with 40+ int gems Smile

What are your professions? Why?
I have tailoring and Herbelism. Tailoring have i to make some nice gear for me and to make some money Smile Herbelism i use only becuse of the haste buff i gives me and for some money to ofc.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
The food buff i have gives me 60 int and 60 stm and i like it to make some dps Smile Flask of is the one with 90 int ofc to do more dps and then potions are int to and for the dps Very Happy

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Well im using the rotatoin every shadow priest does. First dot the target up the mind flay util i get 3orbs and use mind blast. Use all my extra buffs when they are ready and keep going with the rotation.

What's your previous raid experience?
Well ive been playing WoW sense 2004. then i din't reach lvl 60 becuse i was like 9-10 years old Razz when TBC came out was i a mage with full t4 gear and some pvp gear. Then i got hacked dind't get back account stoped playing wow until Wotlk where i leveld a rouge did naxx and malygos and ofc OS. Then i quited again and started when ToC came. Then i was tierd with playing rouge and leveld a Priest with im playing now Very Happy With my SP i did ToC then came ICC out did every boss exept Lich king. In cata i have done 12/12 bosses and 2 of em HC. and one boss in FL (the spider boss)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Well i think ToC was the most fun of em all and ofc karazan. Don't have a reason why but they are just realy fun!

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Well iv'e have only been raiding as Dps all my life and that is what i like the most. So im a skilled player and know what im doing. Im having it realy easy to learn tacktics on bosses and don't ofen fail. I do high damage and im always kind to people and funny Smile

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Well i will give u a pepsi if u inv me ;D
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Have a serious overhaul of your gems and enchants, then we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Few issues:

You say you got demoted in your previous guild due to activity issues. Will this be a recurring issue?
Any reason you're still using out of date/not the highest quality food & flasks?
Also, why have you reforged Spirit into hit? I thought SP's had a talent that converted 100% of Spirit into Hit.

Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 am

No reply? Guess this isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Guess not!

Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crabling Application [DECLINED]   Crabling Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crabling Application [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1