Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dk dps/tank [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astralio

dk dps/tank [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 pm

About You
Name: Nick
Ventrilo: yes
Working Mic: no Sad

Tell us a little about yourself.
mmm what can i say?? i am the best Razz

How do you handle constructive criticism?
i dont hve a problem of critisism when ppl are trying to help me but i do get pissed when they showoff Smile

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I WANNA BE THE WOW KING Wink

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
been in grp with guys from logistics but thats all outside the guild i have many guys like deathonour sarona darkdevis...

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
if i wasnt i wouldnt apply Smile

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
dunno :S anyway jokes are nice only when they are unexpected Smile

About Your Character
Name: Astralion
Class: Blood Elf
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
not much raiding and not many funny guys Sad

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
streangth hit rating crit chance for higher dmg ofc

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
glyph of death strike, glyph of dark death, glyph of dancing rune weapon all for more dps as i am blood dps

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
because as i said i am focusing on ap hit rating and crit chance

What are your professions? Why?
bs and mining but not too high i am raising them now for money actually

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
non Smile

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
heart strike and death strike

What's your previous raid experience?
all raids except ulduar and totc

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
dont know :S mayb prince mal-something ( u know last one in karazhan) prety difficult and fun

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
well i am a nice dps and tank but also i always try to make others laugh and have fun and by that raids are not boring Smile

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
plz inv me Smile
Back to top Go down
Astralio

PostSubject: thats my armory page   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Astralio

PostSubject: :(   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:39 pm

for some reason i cant see my page Sad
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Astralion

Basically you have nothing enchanted, not going to write each piece missing.

Also sub-optimal glove/leg enchants ;/

With your DPS spec I personally think you have points wasted in the frost tree. Specing into killing machine is one of these as it only benefits your Icy Touch very occasionally since you only have 2/5 (shouldn't have any in there anyway since you are blood). Also the 2/5 in Icy Talons is another waste as its not fully kitted out. In your blood tree you could take out the 1/3 in scent of blood as well since you shouldn't be getting hit. using the 5 points from these you can put 2 points in epidemic in unholy for longer dieases so you can deathstrike/heartstrike more (using your death runes gained from death striking) and 3 in Morbidity to gain 15% more death coil damage which stacks with your glyph of dark deaths extra death coil damage.

Not keen at all on your tanking spec where you have gone too deep into Frost for something you don't need (20% haste leech) instead of picking up the 10% armourpen (which blood is based around) and 10% damage talent in blood. Picking up the extra runic power/improved icy touch talent is also not needed as a blood tank in the Frost tree. In unholy picking up the 10 second reduction on deathgrip talent is un-nessecary as you will have Dark Command as your taunt in raids, you shouldn't be having to use death grip unless its a last resort or your TPS is too low. In the Blood tree you have bloodworms, which are a nice leveling talent, but the healing the provide as a tank is too low to even notice. This also applies to improved blood presence, the 4% healing from your attacks provides 200 healing or so if you crit per attack and 100 if you don't. When bosses are hitting in the 15ks this really is not needed.

Because you have these points wasted in your tank spec you haven't been able to fully pick up talents that benefit tanking (and DPS) so so so much more in the blood tree. IE:

* You've gone for 1/3 subversion so you are missing out 6% crit on one of your main attacks/threat generators.
* 1/2 in abomination's might, missing out on the 1% strength (more parry) and gaurenteed uptime of the 10% AP buff (more threat + raid dps).
* 1/3 Might of Mograine, 30% extra crit damage on one of your main attack/threat builders.
* 0/5 Blood Gorged, 10% armourpen in a very melee damaged dependant build, and 10% damage (alot of TPS)

Also with your spare points you should be able to spec into:

* Rune tap/improved Rune tap to have a 30second cooldown heal on yourself if things get sticky.
* Hysteria, 30 second threat booster.
* Epidemic (unholy tree), 6 second long diseases doesn't sound like much but it means you get to whack out more deathstrikes which means more death runes which in turn means more heart strikes. This adds up to another decent threat building talent.

Just to top it off, your Tanking spec has absolutely no glyphs at the moment.

I leave you to the capable hands of Doodlesz
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Just something I missed as well.

You haven't completed Naxx 25man, No Malygos kills, Not even completed Flame Leviathan in ulduar which is pugged most days.

Also looking at your Statistics attempted naxx10 3 times and only killed KT once.
Ditto with 25man you've had 4 attempts but haven't got to the 'harder' bosses once yet.
Back to top Go down
Dekard

Dekard

PostSubject: Re: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 am

Idk... Looks like you need to go get some Naxx gear and get some raid experience before you get in.

Also, I think we have enough DK's imo.

Gl tho
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks for your app.

Unfortunately... bad news dude.

1. Your application didn't impress me at all. Number of issues with it, not going to go in detail. 1 issue is the fact you say you don't use any consumables? What's that all about!

2. Your raiding experience is going to be an issue, since we're moving into the harder 25man content soon, and you haven't really done any of it fully.

3. I have enough DK's to warrant taking in only exceptional applicants, and unfortunately - this isn't one.

Sorry - declined.

Good luck finding another guild Wink
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dk dps/tank [DECLINED]   dk dps/tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dk dps/tank [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1