Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK tank application [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skipper

DK tank application [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Ingame Information
Character Name: Skipperyu
Class: Deathknight
Race: Undead
Server: Sunstrider
Armory Link: armor, 24480, defense, 557, dodge 24.7%, parry 18.29%, hp 31801, without buff under blood spec, armor 24480, def 542, dodge 24.47%, parry 21.8%, hp 31041, without buff under frost DW.
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?): blood 53/8/10, 2h tank, offspec, 10/ 53/8 frost dw tanking, i will respec if any guild needs

Previous Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC:
TBC:
WotLK: nax 10/25. os 10/25 voa 10/25 toc 10 nrom
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Kamikaze Squad, reason for leaving, no one even online, Sad, no activity

About you
Name: Brian
Sex: male
Nationality: Chinese

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?:
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No yes
Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No maybe no
Sunday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No yes
(server time)

Additional information

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?: I an an active player with skills required by your current 10man raiding, and I am very glad to be include in logistics to take the opportunity to challenge myself more.
Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?: no
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?: sure, will be pleasure to help ppl
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Hey Brian,

Thanks for your app!

We'll get back to you with a verdict soon.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi Brian,

What is your Ulduar experience?
Back to top Go down
skipper

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Tbh, I never tanked any ulduar boss before, except the first siege fighting boss, Sad. I watched videos though. And my roommate is a healer, he used to go ulduar 10/25 with his guild i learned a bit from that, but never did it myself.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for your reply

The thing is, we arn't in a massive need for tanks, I shall speak with our officers and get back to you soon
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Hello mate,

i've heard a couple of negative things about you in guildchat, not going into details about it - but some members have said they refuse to raid with you again it was that bad.

Plus I can't really fit any more tanks into our raids atm.

Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK tank application [DECLINED]   DK tank application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK tank application [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1