Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonegirl

Application [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 am

About You
Name: Stian
Ventrilo: TS, but will install vent if needed
Working Mic: Ofc =)

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hey, my name is Stian. I work as a 3rd mate (slave) on a supply ship. On my free time I get forced by my fiance to do yoga and play squash. But in return she goes sailing with me and tries to play wow once in a while =) I used to play a druid hardcore in Vanilla.. but only cleared the first part of bwl.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Very vell as long as it is said in a freindly tone

What motivates you to do well in this game?
It is fun when hard work and team work pays off (yarly!)

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No.. have been offline for 4 months.. just started playing again.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes and no.. I work shift (one month work and one month home), so on the month I am home I can join every night.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
What to you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing.. you allready told her twice. (Told this joke to my fiance this morning.. and I was the one who recived two black eyes :'-(

About Your Character
Name: Bonegirl
Class: Priest
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Hmm.. they are not raiding.. just joined a random guild really. Last Guild I was in before I took a break was frenzy (social member)

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Spirit is my number one love ^^ Why? Becouse!

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Ahm.. shadow glyphs and holy glyphs for each their spec.. standard spec and glyphs i guess (stole them from wowwiki)

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Gems i have +crit for shadow gear, and +mana for healing gear =) But I switch around a little bit. No enchants atm.. but working on it now =) (trying to farm some better gear)

What are your professions? Why?
Inscription, my friends needed it.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Moslty mana pots. Health pots only if it can stop a whipe. I stalk mages for water (muhahaha)

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Shadow: Dot and keep everything up.
Holy: PoM, Renew, CoH, FH, FH rince and repeat.

What's your previous raid experience?
Most of nax 25, MC (ah.. the memories), BWL, ZG and Onyx

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Hakkar, he looks like a transvestite during carneval season

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I learn quick, I am friendly and active while I am raiding. I like joking and having fun, but not so much that it slows down the raid or spams the chat.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Please do not force me to beg =P
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 am

Your application appears fairly decent and I don't doubt that you would be a solid player, but I just really can't see us being able to fit another priest into our roster atm, we're just too full on the class.
Back to top Go down
Bonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 am

Oh well.. to bad. Fell free to send me a whisper if a spot opens up =)
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Aye.. sorry about the bad news - but we're absolutely PACKED on priests.

Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1