Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joethesp

Application [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

About You
Name: Joe
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Joe, i'm 17 studying Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Psychology at AS level. I play paintball in my spare time, go out with friends and wotnot. Play a bit of football and play WoW of course! I volunteer at a local children's hospice but no job at the moment, recession and all that.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I ragequit everytime...naw it's fine, anything to make me a better player.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Gear and not letting other people down.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Yea ask Wiped on Leviathan ex member or some current guildies.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Have you ever seen Stevie Wonder's wife? Neither has he!

About Your Character
Name: Joethesponge
Class: Rogue
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I'm not.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility, but need to gem some hit.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Killing spree - Lowers my cooldown for like the bestest coolest move ever. Sinister strike - Gives me more combo points = more dps. Rupture - I'm already speced into SnD so I felt a longer time on my rupture would be more useful

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Give me the highest possible power, but at a lower price.

What are your professions? Why?
Herbalism - Make me money but I don't really train it

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
None

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Get Slice and Dice up, get rupture up, use combo points to eviceserate while keeping them 2 up and using cooldowns

What's your previous raid experience?
Naxx10/25, Voa10/25,

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Nax so far but that's about it.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
My ability to dps while not tunnel visioning and applying tactics.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I'm sorry for raging on that raid before. Razz Sad
Back to top Go down
zedest

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 pm

GL BRO
Back to top Go down
Joethesp

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Just posting as I forgot my consumables lol. Flask of endless rage, good power boost, and snapper extreme food for the hit rating bonus as my hit is low at the moment. However it's hard to get hold of so I use Grilled Sculpin for the Attack power boost.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

I'll field an answer.

NO

* Attitude in Naxx
* Lack of consumables
* Lack of effort on application
Back to top Go down
Joethesp

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

You can see my consumables now, couldn't edit them in. I understand now how my behaviour was unacceptable, but i'm not asking to be forgiven just asking for a chance to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 am

Shaf's post was win.

Seriously though, we are a guild with a professional attitude, you were advised to both silence and avoid void zones, both of which you did not do.

Gotta be a no from me though.

Good luck finding a more suitable guild
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

PostSubject: Joe' s app   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:15 am

Hmmm sorry for this but i got too disagree i know his and mine attitude even .. wasnt to good at that night.
But from past experiences joe' s a good guy and raider as well.
Even though he got a new guild its just something i wanted to say + that id never believe that 2 retarded players can give our guild *a bad name* by saying one of our members just got mad because he was being anoyed by 2 of them.

And jamie the lack of consumables might be true but u gotta be fair we took in ppl with lesser or even no application' s at all Smile)

Its all up too u though but I just gotta say i disagree soz ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1