Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Tank Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destroya

Warrior Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Tank Application   Warrior Tank Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 am

About You
Name: Jonathan McGlen
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes, very clear to talk through.

Tell us a little about yourself.
i am bright, fast and easy to talk to, and fast in learning tactics within raids.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
yes ofc Wink)

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Just i love to play major roles within the game as e.g tank, healer, raid leader, and this therefore makes me feel special, and i like to show off my skills Razz

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No, none tht i no of

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes ofc Smile

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
afro

About Your Character
Name: Destroyamoro
Class: Warrior
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I am in a noob raiding guild, do i have to say more ?

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Stam and def rating, Stam as every tank needs it Smile, and def rating to reduce the chance of being criticuly hit.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glypth of heroic Strike
Glypth of Revenge
Glypth of Sunder Armour
but tbh i think thee need up dating to better ones, but i do not no wot ones, i am open for suggestions Razz

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
More stam and to keep capped Wink

What are your professions? Why?
Mining, for the extra stamina u get off it, and im curretly getting my Blacksmithing up.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of stoenblood, wel fed buff from dragonblight fillets, i also carry alot of hp potions to.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
its hard to explain as a tank, xD, but il ltry, i use heroic strike, Devistate, Revenge wen it procs, and thunderclap, also shockwave, i normaly wen itake more than one mob, i use cleave, thunder clap, and shockwave.

What's your previous raid experience?
I have done Naxx 10, Naxx 25, Os 10, Os 25, EoE 10, (i have not done eoe 25 b4) some of ulduar up to Auriaya. bu unfortuetly none of ToC 10 or 25 man, but i ahve read up on all the tactsw and watched tankspotvids, but i have not put the tacts to the test just yet.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
hmmm i like Flame Levi ^^ bcoz it is jsut simply a fun encounter

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Bcoz i am fun to be around, i love to raid, and i also have patients for the new palyers (if tehre are any) to learn tactics.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I have never doen ToC 10 man or 25 :/
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

Warrior Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Application   Warrior Tank Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello Jonothan,

Good, solid application, gear is adequate, as is your spec (though I would recommend 5/5 Shield Spec since it was buffed).
Glyphs btw:
Minor: Command, Thunderclap, Bloodrage
Major: Resonating Power, Cleaving, Devastate/Sunder Armor

Now to the bad news, we are currently filled to the brim with Warrior Tanks, so with your experience there is just now way I can justify accepting another. I hope you find a suitable guild and wish you the best of luck, and thanks a lot for applying.

Good luck,
Tom
Warrior Class Leader
Back to top Go down

Warrior Tank Application
Page 1 of 1