Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trezzor

Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 am

Ingame Information
Character Name: Trezzor
Class: Death Knight
Race: Tauren
Server: Sunstrider
Armory Link:
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?):Blood, 60/5/6. Yes.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC:
TBC:
WotLK: OS 10 / 25. VoA 10 / 25. Naxx 25. Uld 10 (2 bosses)
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Have just been in random guilds at this server yet..

About you
Name: Per Jøran
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norway

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?:
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00 Yes
Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes
Sunday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes
(server time)

Additional information

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?: Wanna join cuz i want to do raids as a guild and make progress. Why take me: Because im a friendly and active player and know my class.

Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?: Yes, an In real life friend : Realten.
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?: Ofc.
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Trezzor

Armory link Smile

I think its a decent app quite some gear only thing is why did u choose blood for tanking?
As with the last patch our (DK' s) agro has been drasticly nerfed And blood isnt exactly the agro building specc.
Nice avoidence though Smile

Now lets see what the officer' s think about this
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Zagrothian wrote:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Trezzor

Armory link Smile

I think its a decent app quite some gear only thing is why did u choose blood for tanking?
As with the last patch our (DK' s) agro has been drasticly nerfed And blood isnt exactly the agro building specc.
Nice avoidence though Smile

Now lets see what the officer' s think about this

Only frost agro was nerfed :p

Currently there is also a bug with frost presence when you switch between specs as well which doesn't apply the +threat aura from frost presence which might be where alot of people are saying DK agro has been properly nerfed. (just need to flick between presences a few times after respecing)

Personally I tank blood (frost tank as duelspec) as well on my DK and i've never had agro problems, can hold a steady 5-6k tps in heroics and ~8k tps raid buffed.
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 pm

But u have to consider he wont be the maintank soo his usual duty will be aoe tanking wich blood isnt that good at also ive noticed that frost presence bugg rather anoying soo i got that in mind Smile)

And sure blood can aoe tank But not nearly as good as unholy or frost
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey Trezzor.. thanks for your app bud,

but we've got an updated Application template now... which gives us a better idea of what you're like as a player. So don't do what some other players have done and leave sections blank, or doing 5 word answers. I want in depth answers, to get an idea of whether you're any good or not Smile

So if you could fill that one in and re-post it, either in this thread or start a new one, then we can discuss a trial spot.

Doodles
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]   Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight - Tank [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1