Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agnees

Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 am

About You
Name: Stian
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 19 year old from Norway, working at GameStop, spending most of my time either at my comp, with my gf or with friends. I've been hardcore raider in Pre-TBC, quitted for TBC and back on top in WOTLK. Anything else, I'd like to answer your questions :>

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Yes, if its constructive.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Focus, all I can say. If everyone can say with their hand on their hearth, that they did their best, then its good enough.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nope, I don't think so - however I'd like to get known with all. Absolutely.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes, or well, I have abit problem saying 100% yes, because there MIGHT be a day I have to work 15-20 servertime, does not happend to often tho, but it might be possible. However, it has not affected me before.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Fantasize tanks Yogg Saron with 15k buffed, Doodelz told me.

About Your Character
Name: Agnees
Class: Hunter
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
My guild now is a norwegian friend guild, I'd like to raid more. Tho I have my main (priest) in one of the top guilds, but I'm leaving because I feel bored of healing:P

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility, because of the crit+ap

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Using glyphs for PvE - mostly to make some spells/attacks more effiency and for more dps.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
To improve my crit/hit/ap - which results in more dps.

What are your professions? Why?
Engineering - For fun, mounts, enchants, interesting.
Enchanting - For money earning, enchant friends/guilds new stuff.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I always have a stack (20) of Flasks in my bag, I've got 405 cooking, which I improve atm, so I'm always fully buffed with the kind of flasks/elixirs/foods I need to improve the dps.

What's your previous raid experience?

PRE TBC: Everything, nr 19th guild in Europe taking KT down at 40 man.
TBC - none
WOTLK: Naxx 10/25 - VoA 10/25 - OS 10/25 - ToC 10/25 (Not completed) - Ulduar 10/25 (Not completed, tho known with most of the encounters)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Patchwerk, and will stay patchwerk, boring fight but great amount of dps incomming:) I have alot of other favorite encounters aswell.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I'm always coming prepared for raids, I'm not a cheap guy holding my flasks for myself, if someone forgot, I give them some. Thats for helping the raids go more easier and smooth. I always try to be nice, helping out and I can really say I get focus when its needed.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I'm proud of my dps, and I'm pretty sure you'll notice me on the damage meter. I'm not saying dps is all in raids, but when everything else is correctly, the dps is my task.
Back to top Go down
Agnees

PostSubject: Re: Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am

Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Hehe, good app dude. Been looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

Definately going to offer you a trial spot, we've got a fair few hunters atm - but I can defo fit you in.

Contact me in-game for a invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agnees - BE Hunter [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1