Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steazer

Hunter application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Before I'll start answering the questions, I'd like to say I am aware of the fact that hunter recruitment is closed, hower Doodlesz told me to apply anyway since you might let me in anyway.

so here's the application:

Ingame Information
Character Name: Steazer
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
Server: Sunstrider
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Steazer (although this might not be respresenting my current gear since I've had some verry recent gear changes. I don't know how often the armory refreshes it.)
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?): xx/xx/xx
0/15/56 Survival
I'm willing to respec if its needed.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC: None
TBC: None
WotLK: Naxx10/25, EoE10/25, OS10/25, VoA10/25 and I've got some experience on ToC10man.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
Initium/zeal: I left it because it was disbanding.
The cool club: I left it because it was more a social guild, and we didn't raid that often.

About you
Name: Peer Rietveld
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?:
Wednesday 19:00 - 00:00 Yes
Thursday: 19:00 - 00:00 Yes
Sunday: 19:00 - 00:00 Yes

Additional information

I'm quite active in WoW and I take things such as raids very serious. Just like any other apointments in life.

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?:
I would love to join Logistics because I'm really looking forward to raiding again. I've been in a few social guild whike I was looking for a raiding guild and I like the social part. but I would really love to go back to raiding again. and I think I can help logistics progressing because im very motivated.
Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?:
Nope, I do not yet know or have any friends in logistics.
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?:
I'm always willing to help guildies, especially since patch 3.2 which gives us emblems of conquest in heroics.
Back to top Go down
steazer

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

some more additional information:

I understand my class quite well. I've been looking around on sites from proffesional guild to improve my preformance in raids. This helped me allot getting to know my class better, increase my DPS, and beeing more helpfull in raids. Just thought this might help convince you guys.

Greetings, Steazer.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Spoke to you ingame & invited for a trial spot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1