Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eâzmode

Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 pm

About You
Name: Per Christian
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Not yet, buying one this week

Tell us a little about yourself.
patience guy, most of the time in good mood:p

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Very well

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Its to concentrate and read and learn whats the best for the class i am playing, Improving my gear / method of playing and always stay up to date.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I have been raiding with doodlesz with my Deathknight.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Well i have a girlfriend so i have to use time with her to, but i am pretty sure i can manage to attend most raids

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Im not that good at jokes really. sorry :p

About Your Character
Name: Eâzmode
Class: Hunter
Server: Sunstrider Eu
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I dont have any guild.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Im moslty prior Agility and hit now atm, But when the time gets close im also gonna change some gems with armor penetration and so on..

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Serpent Sting, Glyph of Kill Shot, Glyph of Chimera Shot, Glyph of Feign Death Glyph of Revive Pet, Glyph of Mend Pet

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
To improve my dps in the best certain way

What are your professions? Why?
Mining/engineering, I dont really know why , guess its to make some gold.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Im not using any spesific rotations, i use my cooldowns and the SS, and again repeat. color]

What's your previous raid experience?
[color=#4000BF]Karazhan/Magtheridons lair, gruuls lair, ssc/tk MH and black temple in tbc. When it comes to wotlk i have done naxx10/25 man, Voa 10/25man, Os 10/25 man, 4 bosses in 25 man ulduar ( hodir / thorim/ Freya and Mimiron, and FL ofc.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I found kael thas pretty cool.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
well, I am coming prepeard to raids, I have alot of patience, If we wipe im not the guy who starts whining on the raid chat, I also dont have an "elitist" attitude wich i hate.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
All done.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED]   Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Played with you in-game before on that Naxx run, had a chat in-game - nice bloke who knows how to DPS Smile

Invited for a trial :>
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net

Eâzmode Hunter application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1