Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 am

About You
Name: Ryan
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well I'm a guy who loves his music such as AFI, Black Veil Brides, Vampires Everywhere etc. Also love sports especially football and my favourite team is Manchester United.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I don't mind it if it helps me

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I want to be the best and play at the highest level and I strive to do that

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
[color=orangeYes I can make all raid nights[/color]

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Arsenal football team

About Your Character
Name: Ryánl
Class: Hunter
Server: Anachronos
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Ryanl/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Unguilded

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Hit>Agility>Crit>Haste>Mastery. Basically it all makes sense as you need to be hit capped, agility is and always has been the main stat apart from hit because it gives us attack power and crit, Crit because you always want to crit more, haste because I hardcast Aimed shot rather than using arcane shot because I believe it gives better dps and mastery becasue its just rubbish

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Steady Shot: Adds more damage to steady shot, which you basically use all the time
Rapid Fire: because during using the rapid fire cooldown it means i can get off more steady shots and aimed shots
Aimed shot: Well it crits quite a bit and 5 focus back from crits is very good in m opinion

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I gem for agility basically because it is the main stat for hunters

What are your professions? Why?
Jewelcrafting: best dps profession in-game
Enchanting because it is easy to access enchants and I can de things aswell as the 40 agility on rings

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Potion of the Tol'vir because it gives 1200 for 25 seconds
Flask of the Winds because of the 300 agility
Fortune Cookie: because it gives me 90 agility and stamina aswell as a card

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Priority: Steady shot x2, aimed shot (during rapid fire phase), serpent sting, chimera, aimed shot (focus dump)

What's your previous raid experience?
Vanilla:
Hadn't started playing

TBC:
Karazhan: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
TK: Up to Kael
SSC: Up to Vahsj
BT: Up to Council
Sunwell: Didn't get to raid

WOTLK:
Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
OS 3d 10/25: Cleared
Malygos 10/25: Cleared
Ulduar 10/25: Cleared
TOC 10/25: Cleared
TOGC 10: Cleared
TOGC 25: 4/5
ICC 10/25 Normal: Cleared
ICC 10/25 Heroic: Cleared

Cataclysm:
BWD Normal: Cleared
BWD Heroic: Cleared
BOT Normal: Cleared
BOT Heroic: 4/5, missing council
TOTFW Normal: Cleared
TOTFW Heroic: 2/2

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I really liked Togg-saron because it provided a challenge unlike the rest of WOTLK and it showed who could play the game.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I listen, learn, readup and want to be the best.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Just the i hope this is enough to get into your guild and I hope I didn't bore you or make any stupid mistakes. Thanks for your time

[justify]

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 am

I am impressed, decent application, well experienced both post and pre-Cataclysm. Your gear is swell as well, and I absolutely love Irish people (these damn Brits might say otherwise, but don't be fooled!)

I really don't think the others have much to add either. Deen, if you don't accept this guy you will hear me nag and bitch about it for an eternity, and that's a pretty long time I tell you!

Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello Ryan mate, thanks for your application!

Was certainly a good read, and i'm more than impressed with your experience and gear. From what i've read it sounds like you'd fit right in here! Enjoyed the joke haha Smile

I'm assuming you're aware that we're on Sunstrider, you'd be willing to xfer to join us right?

I'm happy to offer you a trial spot with us, if you've got any questions whack 'em in here, or add me on real ID - i'll PM you my email if you need it.

If not, just contact either myself, Radzi or Futton ingame for an invite!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Just warning you, if Ellis sees your joke he's gonna flip
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 pm

yea i know you're on Sunstrider so I will defo be xfering.

Right now I'm just installing wow on my new comp so should be on tomorrow cause it takes so long for the patch to download.

but yea you guys sound like a laugh and im willing to wait and just help the guild get up and going.

Cya all tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Sound as a £.

I won't be around over the weekend, so give Radzi or Futton a shout and they'll chuck you a guild invite.
See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 am

Hi mate, any updates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryanl Marksmanship Hunter [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1