Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunterh10

Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED]   Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am

Ingame Information
Character Name: Hunterh
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll Female
Server: SS
Armory Link:
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?): Survival 0/15/56 Pve, Ofc i will respec if needed.

Previous Raiding Experience: All up to General Vezax and all the other raid's before that. but somthing is on a another char:)
Pre-TBC: None wasen't playing then.
TBC: None wasn't playing then.
WotLK: All up to General Vezax and all the other raid's before that. but somthing is on a another char:)
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: BRUM BRUM PARTY STARTER i'm actualy in it now but it is a guild just for fun and need to be our friend to come in but i leave it when i get a raiding guild:)

About you
Name: Tommy
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norwegian

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?: I am available all of that day's:)
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
Sunday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
(server time)

Additional information

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?: I'd like to raid with experienced people and have fun ofc, and you'd take me because I bring excellent dps and joy into the utility of the grp :]
Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?:Nope, afraid not.
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?: Yes, ofc, that's always a must in a good guild community :}
I'm going to get my conqueror head very soon, + new legs! I also do about 3.5k dps in raids, or a bit over :]
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED]   Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 am

Hi there, thanks for your application.

After reading this, I was pretty gutted that I couldn't offer you a spot as we are full of hunters. However, after telling you this in game you decided to just argue with me, so for that reason:

Declined and Ignored.
Back to top Go down

Hunter dps apply! [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1