Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatRo

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 am

About You
Name: André
Ventrilo: Ts
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi, my name is André. Im a student. In my free time i like to go out with my friends, go to the cinema listen to music and all the otherthings that are normal to a guy with my age to do.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I can handle it just fine if it dosent have a tone of sarcasm or irony.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I love competition. If i think that guy is bether than me i will try to be bether than him until my head explodes.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No i dont. Lothriel maybe, is my best friend in the real life.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Do you know what have lungs but dont breath have feet but dont walk? A plant

About Your Character
Name: Hilldegarn
Class: Rogue
Server: Sunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Because they dont raide.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility Ap. Agility because of the boost that it gives to the crits and ap, and ap because: no ap=no dmg.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Adrenaline rush sinister strike and adrenaline rush. Because they are the best glyphs available for a combat rogue

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I did a search wich enchants and gems give the more dps.

What are your professions? Why?
Skining Leatherworking. Because they complement, i can do gear for myself and skining can give a good amount of gold if you know were to grind.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
well i almost dont use potions. The food i buy dont give me buffs but thats a proble that can be easly solved.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Sinister strike for 3/4/5 cp slide and dice sinister strikefor 3/4/5 cp rupture

What's your previous raid experience?
Mc, onixya bwl bt sunwell zg zulaman os voa

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Onyxia because its a very short raid.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I learn fast, im very social so i will not ever cause problems withe the other guys in the guild/raid, i always try to do my best, i don quit easly

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
YOUR ANSWER
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 am

Hi Hilldegarn, thanks for your application.

We'll get back to you with a verdict soon.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi again,

I just wrote a massive reply, then mis-clicked and lost everything. I'm not going to write it all again, so here it is in short.

• You're still wearing a lot of PvP gear (Shoulders, Ring, Trinkets)

• Missing a couple of enchants

• Your spec isn't really optimal for the weapons you're using. You're 5/5 CQC, but you're using a Mace in your MH.
    So i'd suggest a spec more like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#f0eb0xZMgV0ocEoru0xRtx

• Lastly, you're under the Poison Hitcap, and WAY over the Expertise cap.. you'll want to look into sorting that out asap for more DPS gains

If you're still interested in joining, and willing to take some time to sort out that stuff.... then get back to me, and we can discuss a trial spot.

Based on your app, i'd be happy to take you in, you seem like a nice guy - would just like to see you sort that list out.
Back to top Go down
Hilldega

PostSubject: reply   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 am

Sure im still interested in joining you. I will try to improve the bad things you have pointed as fast as i can.
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

PostSubject: Hildegarn   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 am

Hey a comment from me ,
I did not get a chance to raid with hilde yet. (as he was lvling in my old guild).
But i do know that he is a dedicated and good player.
Who is wiling to spend alot of time on improving his gear or help other's for that matter.

Atleast that is how he used to be Smile).
I dunno if u still remember me grtz zagrothian,
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Invited for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1