Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allikill

Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]   Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Ingame Information
Character Name:Allikillerr
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Server:Sunstrider
Armory Link:
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?): xx/xx/xx Protection main spec atm got gear for all specs and yes ill respec if rly needed

Previous Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC:None experience exept farming at lvl 70/80
TBC:Karazhan, Gruul´s lair, Zul´aman and almost whole BT
WotLK:Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25 and few bosses in ulduar
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:

About you
Name:Kenneth Nonbo
Sex:Male
Nationality:Denmark

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?:
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
Sunday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No Yes
(server time)

Additional information

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?:I like being in friendly guild as it sounds like this should be and you should take me coz i can support with Healing tanking and Dpsing
Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?:I farmed all the heroics yesterday with a druid named misshoof in the guild that said u could use a good tank so i kinda took a try even you said you didnt need paladins.
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?:If i aint in a middle of some thing important then sure
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]   Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Thing is, we're REALLY overloaded with paladin tanks atm. I think we have 3 already? Hell maybe even 4..

Fortunately for you, one of our Paladin tanks left the guild today, to go play with a RL mate.

Another thing i'd like to mention, is that you say you've got gear for all specs, and as it stands... we've got NO holy paladins atm; and we could really use some more healers in the guild.

So if I could talk to you ingame, and take a look at your holy gear - that'd be great.

As it goes, i'm willing to offer you a trial spot. Talk to either myself or Radz tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]   Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 pm

invited.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]   Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allikill Pala app [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1