Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaerase

Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala Empty
PostSubject: Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am

About You
Name: Wesley
Ventrilo: Latest ventrilo + Ventrilo Mix
Working Mic: Offcourse

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 19 year old guy. I'm still a student, studiying IT at University of Antwerp. I also work a little in the weekends. Beside WoW i also got some other hobby's like going out with friends, having fun, playing other games,... I still live at my parents house and also have a girl friend wich plays wow too(xD). Surtenly i'm not a NO-lifer who plays wow 24/7. I'm rather someone who likes to play it in his free times or on scheduled raids to have fun with guild members, making progress, gearing up, finding out new stuff and getting new gear in wow.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Like a grown man. I accept every criticism as long I get the opportunity to learn from it and improve myself.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Having fun! The gear and achievements are offcourse some nice bonuses wich I like. Gear means for me that i can do my task better for the guild so our raiding goes smoother.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I know Doodelz. I probably know many other inside Logistics wich who I played with before or even shared a guild with.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I'm always available on scheduled raids. If it happens that I can"t participate on a raid I'll surely warn you on before hand.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
If your uncle Jack helps you off an elephant, would you help your uncle Jack of an elephant? Very Happy

About Your Character
Name: Thaeraserdin
Class: Paladin
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: It is possible that my retri pvp gear will be showed on armory. I'm always willing to show you my gear in-game. I logged out with my prot gear now for the whole day and it stills show my pvp gear so...

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
My currently guild recently fell apart. We used to clear Ulduar 10/25 and ToC 10/25 weekly and would start with all the HM but then many people got kicked for not being THAT active, for unknown reasons and for friend policy. My self got kicked out of it cause I left a naxx 10 pug raid where we wiped 2 times on Anub'rakan. Some guy went telling to Tombstone's Guild Leader and got kicked without any questions asked. Before i was in Frenzy. I went inactive for a while because farming naxx wasn't that excitic anymore. When I returned the guild was disbanned.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
First defense rating for getting less damage, stamina for more health, strength for more agro holding, and finally dodge and parry for getting even less damage.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Righteous Defense - it makes my righteous defense and Hand of Reckoning hit more % of the time
Glyph of Divine Plea - makes me get 3%less damage for whenever it is active, thats like always cause i got it in talents
Glyph of Hammer of The Righteous - let me hit an additional target with that spell. That way I can aoe tank smoother
I only have one minor Glyph, don't really know any other thing i can use... Maybe if someone could advice me some. :>
Glyph of Lay of Hands - 5 mi less CD on lay on hands, if really needed i can use it more to save my self or someone else.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I choose them all to improve my defensive stats for easier and better tanking.

What are your professions? Why?
Mining and Jewelcrafting, both full. Both for extra money and also for some nice exclusive gems.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I don't have cooking so can't make my own food but the flasks that I use when desired, are Flask of Stoneblood (+1300 hp)

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
When AOE tanking I use my Consecration, Hammer of righteous and Avenger shield whenever not on CD. When im boss tanking I just use those 3 + Judgements of light + Shield of Righteous + Hammer of wrath(when possible) + Holy wrath(when possible). My divine plea is also always active and when needed my Holy shield too.

What's your previous raid experience?
Cleared every classic dungeon except BWL and MC, every raid in TBC and every raid in WOTLK except some bosses in Ulduar(not fully cleared) and never did ToC25.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Probably Gruul and Maraudon, had much fun there wiping with so many pugs and farming it laters so much eazy like with guild.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I'm allways in for new stuff like HM and achievements. My greatest asset as a raider is that I allways like the guild to improve. Some new gear for me is just a bonus.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I got full raid sets in Prot and Holy, also in retri but not fully. Im very flexible about what role I play as long i can help the guild in progress.
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 am

Hey mate,

Looks like a good app... as we already have a good few prot pala's in the guild already I would think you will be asked to go holy.

Gl
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey, thanks for your app.

Yeah as Rush said above, we're kinda full at the mo on Prot Palas, but we're running only 1 holy paladin currently, as one of ours is having internet problems atm.

So, i'll offer you a trialspot as a Holy Pala for now - this may change in the future, but like you said, you're flexible, which is nice.

Contact either myself or Kathina (Paladin CL) in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Wesley

Your application is excellent and your gear for Prot seems ok. Havnt seen your Holy gear but if its anything like your Prot gear then thats good.

There is a few things I noticed about your Prot spec, but unfortunatly we are full with Prot paladins at the moment, so if you would like to join, it would have to be as holy if that is ok.

Accepted as Holy, provided I can speak to you ingame first Smile
Back to top Go down
Thaerase

PostSubject: Application   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey,

Thanks all. I'm happy to see that I can join. It's ok that i have to heal at start Smile.
Short description of my gear: 2200+ SP, 20k mana unb and 30%crit or so.
I'll try to wisper you a litle later cause u weren't online today yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala   Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thaeraserdin - Prot/Holy geared pala
Page 1 of 1