Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meloveyo

Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]   Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Ingame Information
Character Name: Meloveyo
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Server: Sunstrider
Armory Link:
Talents (Are you willing to respecc?): 57/14/00 , I think my build is optimized atm for dps, but should it change or anyone convince me of another spec I will try it out.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Pre-TBC: MC, AQ20, AA40, ZG, Onyxia, BWL and most of the outdoor bosses. (none on this char. this char havnt been main for very long. Just been an alt to pvp and have fun with.
TBC: Kara, TK, SSC, Mag, Grull
WotLK: Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EyE 10/25, Ulduar 10/25(a few bosses)
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: On this server I havent been in many guilds. I was a part of Second Wave, Mortality, Grim Guzzlers, but that is a very long time ago. Reason i left Second Wave and Mortality was because of disband. And Grim Guzzlers was becuase i started playing alliance with a few RL friends.

About you
Name: Peter
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden

Are you available during all of our raiding hours?:
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No
Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No
Sunday: 7:30 - 12:00 Yes/No
(server time)

Dont know how much im avaible for raiding atm because i havnt got my work schedule yet. Sunday I will be able to make it most times unless im away on some competition. In the week im not 100% sure. If im free i will try to help out. But since i work evenings it might be hard for me to make it in time.

Additional information

Why do you want to join Logistics, and why should we take you?: I did a inctance with Doodlez(might have typed it wrong) and he asked why we where guildless and if there was any intrests in joining a guild. I thought it over and i can only offer to help out when im free of work. When im online i try to help out. Its a game and I try to have fun while I play and and help other to have fun also.
Do you currently have any friends in Logistics?: Dont know who are in the guild but i would guess that there arnt many i have played with before. But along the road I will always make new friends.
Willing to run Heroics and help guildies out etc?: If i have the time I will help out.

Thats it for now. If you have any questions feel free to contact me online.
Back to top Go down
Popezz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]   Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Good luck we could use a ele shammy
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]   Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Very nice application - a good read, plenty of information in there Smile

Plently of experience, and the gear is nice.

I'm willing to offer you a trial spot - hopefully we can work out some sort of suitable raiding schedule for you, ideally at least 2 raids a week.

Whisper one of the officers in game, either myself, Radz, Kathina or Zepheline for an invite!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]   Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Invited.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]   Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1