Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danendyn

Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:07 am

About You
Name: Mikael Andersen
Ventrilo: yeh sure
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 18 yeared old boy from Denmark, who is studying atm Smile not participating much in school, and not doing my homework, so got a lot of time to raid and such.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I like constructive criticism, which can help me improving my skills, and maybe help you progressing further in HM's Smile

What motivates you to do well in this game?
PURPLES Very Happy hm, really i'm just playing to have some fun. That's really what's its all about, aight?

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Don't think i know anyone in your guild, haven't been playing for a while, just started playing again Smile

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Got no job, so i'm able to raid almost every night. Got a GF who need some attention, but yes, im able to make it to your raids.

About Your Character
Name: Danendyn
Class: Elemental and dualspecced resto
Server: Sunstrider? Very Happy
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Haven't been in a guild for some time, because i had some irlproblems, which make me unable to play wow.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
As resto: Haste, SP and mp5 tho i don't have any mana issues, so mostly haste int and SP. prior is haste, able to faster heals? Very Happy
As elemental: SP, crit and haste.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
As elemental: Glyph of Lava, Glyph of Lightningbolt, glyph of flameshock. Been able to put out most dps with those glyphs, and my old guild told me those were the best glyphs for me to use.
As resto: Lameglyphs because i mainly use it for 5-mans and stuff, willing to change them ofc.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
As resto: hastegems, and 3 red gems, so i can use my meta. Spelldmg and mp5
Elemental: 2 purple to use my meta, and spelldmg in the rest. Enchant is just spelldmg and crit

What are your professions? Why?
BS and miner. Don't know why, been that since the beginning, and cba changing em, tho i've been thinking bout changing to JC for the sweet gems.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
The std spelldmg consumables, feast if us, of course.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
FS - CL - LVB - LB- CL - LBx2 then repeat. Most dmgoutput imo.

What's your previous raid experience?
Hm, MC BWL ZG ONY, KZ MH BT MAG GRUUL, VOA OS NAXX EOE ULDUAR and first 4 bosses in TOC.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
dno actually

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
because if my ability to learn encounters very fast, and because of my LOGICAL sence:D and my optimism in raids.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
naah.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 am

Spoke to you in-game earlier and you sounded like a good guy, your app is pretty solid & your gear is nice especially considering it's a good standard without having picked up some of the major conquest emblem pieces (which I presume is on your to-do list Razz). If you're geared for both elemental and resto and play both, then I'm even more pleased with your utility Very Happy

I don't foresee any problems for you, your experience is good, gear is decent, overall pleasing - You have my thumbs up. You should be hearing a final response from our GM tomorrow. Good luck ^_^
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 am

Good app... seems like you put a good amount of effort into it too Razz

look forward t seeing you around Smile

GL!
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Danendyn

Armoury link since it not working properly atm.

And aye as Chris said your gear looks very nice even without conquest stuff :p
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey Danendyn,

Since we have no Shaman CL, i'll be handling this app.

We don't really have many raiding shamans currently, and unfortunately one of our main raiding Shamans, Tribalist, has decided to become a little more inactive recently. Therefore i've definately got space for more Shamans at the moment. With you and the new xfer applicant Reverie - we should be starting to build a nice Shaman team! Smile

You seem like a nice guy, good experience etc.

Whisper either myself or one of the officers in-game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
danendyn

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Well guys, on the armorylink i got my healing gear on. In my elementalgear i got the head and chest in conquest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]   Shaman apply [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman apply [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1