Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardìo

Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

About You
Name: Eduardio
Ventrilo: Yep, newest version
Working Mic: Yes but how loud i can shout depends on who else is in the house
Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in Worcester in England, finished Uni a few years ago with a degree in accounting and finance and a large hangover, now im working in a job thats nothing to do with that playing wow in my spare time.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Very well, if people hadnt helped me to improve i would still be killing boars in the forrest, i welcome it so long as they know what they are talking about and not just trying to blame their failings on others unjustly.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Winning the game, killing alagon and the new ToC bosses. Basically, im very focusses towards progression. Maybe then i can get my life back, =P

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
My main 25man raiding guild on this server was panic and i was in the 2 guilds that combined to form it, most of the officers stopped playing when the ToC patch came out, we were hoping for something more meaty that could let us raid for a few nights per week. My achievements on my Priest in Uld 25 should vouch for me a bit. its Eduardîo (Alt 140 for the î, on sonstrider)

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
10days out of the fortnight no problem but 4 days in a row i dont get back to 2330 server time however i found that there is almost always someone who wants to flunk out early or not extend the raid so i inevitably get subbed in as soon as i get back so i dont see this as a negative for the guild

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Why do women fake their orgasms? Because they think we care. ( soz for the sexism, im not prejudiced i just like the joke)

About Your Character
Name: Eduardìo
Class: Shaman
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: My best gear is my Enh gear, then my ele, then my resto.

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
As i mentioned in the reference section, Panic was an awesome guild and i loved it but with the officers and a lot of our hardcore raiders leaving wow for other things we didnt have the impetus to rebuild so i rerolled to a new class from priest to shaman and a nab guild invited me so i had people to talk to

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility now cause im hit and expertise capped, and a little stam in the purple gems cause a dead shammy cant dps. for Ele sp/crit and intel, resto same as ele with mp5

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Pve raid dps glyph, i heard some people go for the flame shock not being consumed glyph but it didnt seem to be worth it cause its an instant spell and it even does a little damage

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
im grinding new gear pretty constandly from conquest badges so i havent gone for epic gems yet, but im an alchemist and have transmuted 4 epic gems i havent found a jc for yet. Im an enchanter on my priest whre i have mats and a few thousand gold so im posting over chants on armor vellums when i get something nice to put them on. Anytime i get back into a raiding guild i have the gold and 200+ badges on my priest to be epic fully epic gemmed and max enchanted without about 30 minutes, (if i can find a jc.)

What are your professions? Why?
Potions master alchemy, i lvled alchemy on my shammy to make potions for hardmode zergs, the additional duration and effect should be a big improvement when the boss encounter calls for more dps.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
450 cooking on another charecter and tons of northern spices, i mainly use the crit buff food cause its still good when i change specs and i get tons of worm meat from the dun niffelem dailies, im alchemist so i have plenty of frost wyrm and endless rage flasks and potions for hardmodes/bloodlust

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
ele jsut 3 buttons and obvious totem choice, enh i open with flame shock so i dont pull agro then noobstrike, earth shock and lava lash rotating in flame shock when lava burst is off cooldown if the mob is alive long enough cause its a nice sized crit

What's your previous raid experience?
Ulduar10 full cleared cept alagon, got 2 of the keepers hard modes done when guild died and close on the other two. Uld25 got up to spending 4hours wiping on vezzex cause we didnt have a decent dk tank and got some hardmodes on 25 aswell. WOTLK i have done the first few bosses of ToC 10man, Ground naxx so many times its not funny cause i was the only chanter that volunteered to go on shard runs and i have "the Undying". Done os2d and got very close to 3d and done Mayglos25. On my privious US/Oceaninc account and this one i have tanked healed and dpsed litterally everywhere, cept tanking at 80.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Yogg cause its a nice involved fight or patchy 25 so i can be a dps whore

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I was there for every progress kill in Panic, bar none, on the nights i couldnt raid and another had to take my place they didnt ever manage to kill anything new, the end bosses in ToC and Yogg25, Alagon are the only bosses i havent done but im pro at yogg10, havent hit a cloud in months, i dont fantom dc, i stay till the raid is done and im always prepared and i dont stress out. Only exception was os3d where i voluntarily gave up my place cause shadow priests cant zerg and the guild had a better chance without me and they succeded, =)

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
i can make every night for the next 4 weeks cause i have 2 'lates weeks' off work so i can grind nab heroics to fill out my gear with 226 lvl gear. im doing abotu 25 badges per day so my gear, while good, will catch up with my experience very quickly
Back to top Go down
Eduardìo

PostSubject: followup   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 am

Heya, was just reading you other applications and you have ele and ele/resto both applied which is good cause my enh set is better. illhold of spending the badge i was going to spend on my ele set till i hear from what youneed, when armory gets backup i can get 2 or 3 more pieces of ilvl 226 with the conquest i have.

Ty for your concideration,

Eduardio
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 am

Hey Eduardio, thanks for your app - was a good one, a nice read!

Yeah I can definately fit you in as Enhancement, we're really lacking on the Melee DPS side of things at the mo. Seem like you know your class rather well, and your experience is spot on for us atm.

Going to offer you a trial spot dude. Give either myself or an officer a shout in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Eduardio

PostSubject: app   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 am

will do, ty doodles
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:29 am

great app Smile

Love your joke!

seeya around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]   Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman App - Ele/enh with a resto set aswell [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1