Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuukaida - Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kinkaito

Yuukaida - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Yuukaida - Shaman   Yuukaida - Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 am

About You
Name: My name is Paul
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes, Although it might take me a while to actualy Speak Razz

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well. im 22. i play games/lan alot. new to sunstrider, use to play exe in twistedplay, went to i34 last year to meet the guild. friend asked me to move on wow with him. so i did. so aint meet many people on this server. atleast to make it feel like home. i play WoW with my fiance. who is a mage (not that its me lol) i cant leave my house due to personal health, well.. i to be honest i cant really say much about myself. i play games. i eat. i drink, i PVP/PVE with my fiance. i help new players level, most of my life is on my PC so..Look at my HDD lol :s sorry i cant really say more.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Sure, The more help/advise the better, just dont come at me saying "omfg you suckor me boot your face" :p as that doesnt really help ^^

What motivates you to do well in this game?
i play games alot. be it WoW/Dead space/Ut3/Cod3 so if i play it, ill go all out to try be as well as i can.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Jalia, Izumir was in the guild, he left it as hes not on much, friends with him also.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Shoulnd't see a problem. i'm on WoW Alot, as i can't really do much else but play Games.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Hmm i cant really tell jokes lol.. but ill try... my friends just have a laugh when i do funny things or say totaly random things lol...
erm..
Why did the bus driver decide to take the left turn, instead of the right?
well if you knew what buss you was on. you'd of known the right turn wasnt part of his route

About Your Character
Name: Yuukaida
Class: Shaman Restro mainspec/Elemental Offspec
Server: Sunstrider EU
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Yuukaida

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
There's only 6 people in it, 3 on a a time, not really much raiding going on Razz

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Spell power -> Mp5 -> Crit -> Stamana
Mainly due to cant really heal without the Spell power behind it, cant keep healing, without the mana regen, shoulnt need "that" much health, as i shoulnt really get hit. also Crit due to Procs from talants.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Earth Shield/Water Mastry/Stoneclaw, water walking.
Earthshild should be active 100% of the time, might as well get the most of of its healing Razz, again with the mana regen, and seeing as when i crit i gain mana from a shield, might as well get a little extra kick Razz. Stoneclaw, well.. for PVP or getting ganked, its saved my life, but i didnt get the lhw glyth, well mainly due to when i Riptide which should almost always be on the tank/raid, its about the same cast time as LHW anyway, so no point making lHW heal 20% more when they have Earthshield. as my talents make HW do 25% more anyway. only 300mana differance.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Stacking Spell power, and mp5. Same reason. healing and regen.

What are your professions? Why?
Alch/Herb -> because i use potions alot. might as well make them and gain more benifits from them.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
well at the moment. due to not really having a raid guild. i dont use any.. only mana potions, as i havent really been lvl 80 that "long"

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Earthshield - Riptide - if the tank isnt damaged enough for a big heal befor my riptide buff is gone, use a LHW it crits alot, so they get a buff for less damage, if they tok alot of damage, use HW, as its under 2 secconds anyway. group healing? well standerd Chain heal.

What's your previous raid experience?
for WOTLK? well ive not done a "Raid" only 5 man's. unless your on about TBC... back then(on my ally char) i done. ZA/kara/black temple/gruul/Tempest keep/Mount hyjil (correct spelling?) that's pretty much all my guild done every wed to friday lol..

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
well... ZA i would guess. when we was spamming the timed event for the mount at the end. as i went on my shaman and warlock, (at difernt times) was pretty fun Spamming SoC and watching the birds go boom on the boss with the Eggs. then watching some people die. from not moving out the Fire..and on my shaman on the same boss. going /y get out the fire. its the xxx times we've done this. move! lol then watching then jump jump i guess :X

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I'm fast to learn, if i make a mistake i tend to try not to do it again, dont need to be told things more then once. (you know, like "the other guy over there *wink* who for example on Tempest Keep, gets the debuff, and if they dont move, the whole raid goes jump jump boom, and every single time. still doesnt move Razz)

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
To be honest, I'm probably not the best character in the world. i dinged to lvl 80 on my shaman 2 days ago. ive ran ToC normal as DPS as many times as i can, i healed it 2 times, when i had 1300Bonus healing, Wiped 3 times. but we did it. My hope is to find a guild for me and my fiance as we pretty much done WoW together. I'm probably not the most interesting person in the world. i spend time with my friend, go to the movies, play games, all seems boring to people, but i enjoy it, im a honest person. very hardworking, likes a laugh. thats just who i am, only thing ive found to be a problem. is some people sometimes get offended, when im a little "too" honest sometimes,
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

Yuukaida - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukaida - Shaman   Yuukaida - Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm

As much as you come across as a really nice guy, I'm just not sure you're ready for *this* guild right now. We're focusing on 10-man hardmodes and 25-man normalmodes in Ulduar and ToC (So basically T8.5+ raiding). I can't honestly say your experience or gear is really going to be up to that. Honestly, I don't have any doubt you'd have the practical skills required, but in terms of gear and experience I simply can't justify offering you a trial spot right now.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Yuukaida - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukaida - Shaman   Yuukaida - Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Yuukaida,

sorry about the bad news, but you're massively undergeared for our current level of raiding, and also your lack of raiding experience in WOTLK is a little worrying for me.

Feel free to farm a load of juicy badge gear, PuG a bunch of raids, and get back to us once you've improved your gear a bit.

So as it stands, I can't offer you a trial spot... but get back to me and let me know what you think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Yuukaida - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuukaida - Shaman   Yuukaida - Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuukaida - Shaman
Page 1 of 1