Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Stanza
Futton
Fantasize
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverie

Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

About You
Name: Daniel Smile
Ventrilo: 3.0.5 installed already
Working Mic: Gaming headset /check

Tell us a little about yourself.
I've just finished college, working around the house at the moment, not many jobs available in England Sad
I'm played wow for a few years now, almost 5 years really. Wow, moment of self realisation there lol.
I've gained alot of experience in my time, I've been through many roles in guilds, GM, Officer, Class Leader, Raider, Dammed trial and social Razz and gained alot of valuable experience
I consider myself an easy going raider now looking for a fun guild to raid in Smile
I'm looking for a guild which will suit my needs for raiding and a social atmosphere along the side
I typically tend to devote myself to guilds. I don't care for progression, nor about loot. Mainly just the people in the guild, the people I will be spending my time with as friends and as a team when raiding.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Well I don't mean to seem arrogant or self obssessed, but I've played wow far to long and theres little I do not know, however when the odd moment occurs, I do tend to find out as much as I can. For example, when I was told Shamans needed to stack Haste not Crit in wotlk, I spent days looking it up xD

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Dedicated team mates with coordinated raid leaders who know what they want, and as a team everyone striving to both better themself and defeat all obstacles

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
'fraid not Sad Being a xfer applicatant and all

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
I'm a dedicated raider always looking to raid simply as I enjoy raiding! I can currently attend raids any night due to having no life Sad

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Drum beat plox!
A man walked into a bar. Ouch
Don't roll your eyes, thats epic.

About Your Character
Name: Reverie
Class: Shaman
Server: Chamber of Aspects
Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Reverie << My sham Smile

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.
** Note, I am constantly changing specs and gear sets.
My normal set Features 4 set t8.5, 20% passive haste, 35% passive crit, 2.2k SP

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I'm in a guild called Vanity, where a few weeks back, the GM walked off with the Bank contents. As an Officer here, were tried to rebuild, but unffortunately to no prevail. Over the last few weeks weve lost dozens of members and from no lack of trying, we have gained no new recruits Sad We get only a handle of people show for raids. And unfortunately, weve had to decide its going to end Sad Officially on Monday next Week

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Haste and Crit mostly, although I do not forget the importance of spell power

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Flame Shock, reapplying it after every Lava Burst loses dps from refreshing the tick and the Global Cooldown. Lightning bolt as it makes up about 70 odd percent of my damage, and also Totem of Wrath as it adds about 90 passive spell power, always nice Smile

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I enchanted for maximum damage, choosing spellpower where appropriate. I gem for the stat I lack, however now I've gone over the passive haste cap and need to change back into more crit

What are your professions? Why?
Leatherworking for a nice cheap heavy spell power enchant on wrists 450/450. Skinning for extra crit rating.
What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of Frost Wyrms, 40 crit food, although reguarly provide and use Fish Feasts. I also use Potions of Wild Magic during Bloodlust for the most Dps increase

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Well Flameshock needs to be up 100%, then whenever Lava Burst is off CD. Other than that, due to me haste Chain Lightning is a waste of dps because of the Global cooldown, its just spamming Lightning Bolt. During Bloodlust I have no choice but to use Flameshock and only Lightning bolt due to my sheer amount of haste.

What's your previous raid experience?
13/14 Ulduar, all previous content cleared.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Karazhan. In tbc I was GM of a Karazhan farming guild. I've always loved the raid, I had a nice social guild where we always rotated members and it was always enjoyable

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I'm a Tauren, I always strive to be my best and enjoy making others happy, even at my own expensive! Boosts and Loans not included.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I'm not xferring to this realm until Monday.
My priest and Rogue, are already on this realm;-

I look forward to your reply Smile
Side note, any tags or coding related to [url] [url=] is not functioning correctly Sad
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 am

Hallo there,

Strong application dude, good to see you put some time into it whilst servers are down. Sound like your in a similar position in real life to me tbh, you planning on Uni or not?

Quote :

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Flame Shock, reapplying it after every Lava Burst loses dps from refreshing the tick and the Global Cooldown. Lightning bolt as it makes up about 70 odd percent of my damage

This caught my eye and is a good indicator of a player who knows what they are doing when it comes to key bashing.
Armory is down atm, so cannot give a verdict there.
I joined Logistics recently and have found they are very very player orientated, they value player respect and attitudes so it sounds like you would fit in just right.

Anyway good luck with the app!
Tom
Back to top Go down
Reverie

PostSubject: Re: Reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 am

No I'm not planning on Uni or any further education.
At the monent my parents are doing a Conversion project, due to unforseen circumstances we had to move into the house whilst doing it up >.< Hardly practical but nevertheless, were keeping the project alive. Simply doing standard Office hours working around the house. So far done alot really, sorted back garden, Brick paved the front garden, plastered most of the walls, redid wiring, knocked down half the house and rebuilt it, took out the stairs, found out we ordered wrong ones and had to use a ladder for a few weeks. Been one hell of a year, but its been great experience xD
As for the future, I've not really made much plans. I don't really plan on staying in Bournemouth, really I'm looking to find a simple job to stick with for a couple years, earn some money, wait for some relatives to die, get my inheritence and move to a country with more sun.

And as for the note on applying making use of server being down, I was writing this long before. I simply take my time putting effort into words and checking it all Razz

Anyway, thanks Tom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 am

I had a good feeling when you whispered me earlier. You came across mature, knowledgeable and respectful. I am glad to say your application only confirmed this. Whilst the armory is currently under maintainance, the description of your gear and stats you have provided is enough for me to say you are definately safe there. You have a clear understanding of your spec and class, and as such, I trust your judgement of gems and enchants accordingly. The fact you are willing to transfer server is a great mark of dedication, and I hope you can find what you're looking for here. You have my thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 am

Seriously your starting to freak me out a tiny bit with how similar your life is to mine haha.

Gotta let me join you when you get rich and move somewhere sunny though, getting damn bored here being jobless at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 am

Hey dude, had a nice long chat with you in-game, seem like a top notch guy. I had a feeling you might've been english too Smile Your application together with the chat gives me the feeling that you're gonna fit in perfectly with us. Seems like you've got inside-out knowledge of your class too - which is exactly what we're looking for.

Anyhoo, we don't have a Shaman CL at the moment, so i'm gonna field this one, and it's a definate yes from me bud.

Look forward to having you in the guild, give us a shout on these boards when you've transferred and are ready for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Reverie

PostSubject: Re: Reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 am

Awesome Smile

However I'm not looking, or interested in any other roles other than a raider right now Smile
Would appreciated a well earnt break from responsibility Very Happy

Hope you understand on that front Smile

Hmm, I should have put my name as Tom. That would really do the job wouldn't it Tom xD lol!

Well, my Priest and Rogue are on the realm if you want to accept them in as alts before my Shaman gets here.
I don't know how you guys work ofcourse Smile
Back to top Go down
Reverie

PostSubject: Re: reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 am

Misunderstood what you said in your last post about Shaman CL and fielding it Razz
After reading twice I see what you mean lol

Well off to bed for me, thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing Green spam from you guys soon =}
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 am

Good to see quality apps like this... heard good things from Chris (futton) and yeah... please to see more Shamans!! Smile

Look forward to seeing you around Razz
Back to top Go down
Popezz

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 am

welcome Smile finally an active ele shammy i like the haste you provide Razz
Back to top Go down
Reverie

PostSubject: ReL Reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks, its imba aferall
900 haste in haste gear, pop bl and haste trinket and hs in 3 seconds!! Just need a bit more haste and I can warstomp hs!
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Ele Shammy <3<3<3

I wish to acquire some of your babies.
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Erm O.o

I do hope you mean my totems Shaf Neutral

I'm not looking for a relationship right now Sad sorry
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 am

Hurry up and transfer!
I want Bloodlust, nao
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

PostSubject: Re: reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

500g yo*
Xferring today**

*Price stated is per cast. VaT not included. Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to withdrawal at any time.
**Depending on situations outside our control, this may not be possible. All rights witheld. Your statuary rights are not affected.
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Bastard.*

* Nope you really are a bastard, Smile
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Reverie wrote:
500g yo*
Xferring today**

*Price stated is per cast. VaT not included. Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to withdrawal at any time.
**Depending on situations outside our control, this may not be possible. All rights witheld. Your statuary rights are not affected.

You started to get my hopes up there, before i read that silly smallprint Smile ... we could REALLY use you and your cousin for Sundays raid dude - we're just a few people short of our first 25man raid.
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

PostSubject: Re: reply   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Hmm. Well it won't be today unfortunately Sad Will try and get it done tommorow. Busy schedule tommorow though
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Any news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]   Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reverie - Shaman - Elemental - Xfer [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1