Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foggie 377ilvl hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foggie

Foggie 377ilvl hunter Empty
PostSubject: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm

About You
Name: Anthony
Teamspeak: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 25 year old lad who suffers from a illness that prevents me from being able to leave the house. I don't wish to make it public to everyone. But I would be more than willing to explain it to officers and leaders in-game. Because of this like I said, I don't get to leave the house very often. Once explained you will understand why.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I'm open to all criticism.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I have a competitive attitude. Because I enjoy the game, I want to be the best I can at the game.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes because of what I said in my info I can be here for all of it.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
My wife said "I'm leaving. You know the price of everything but the value of nothing".

"Take the bus love, its cheaper than a taxi".

About Your Character
Name: Foggie
Class: Hunter
Server: Emerald Dream
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Foggie/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
There has been alot of arguing and bickering between members recently that includes raiders and officers. And It's generally not a fun place to raid in no more.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Always Agility obviously. Then I would make Sure I'm always hit capped. Then I would go for Crit ( For constant and higher crit shots) > Mastery (for extra shot proc) > Then haste for faster steady shots.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime I have Steady Shot for the 10% extra damage. Arcane Shot because It's 12% extra damage and I use it through my rotation. And Chimera shot for a shorter CD

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
The enchant's I chose were what I saw as the best enchants for a MM hunter. gem's I picked +40 agil for most. Unless the slot has +20 agil socket bonus. Then I will aim for the socket bonus as It's like getting a extra stat

What are your professions? Why?
Just engineering at the moment. I leveled it so I could take repair bots to raids etc.I will be leveling up skinning tho for the increased Crit.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of the winds for the agility. Fortune Cookie as I get more agility from it. And then i go for Potion of Tol'Vir as once again I get some more crit.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Always start with Serpent Sting then Chimera Shot. And for the first 10% of a boss's life I will use rapid fire try to get as many Aimed shot's in as possible.(With Steady for focus regen and chimera for serpent refresh) The Reset rapid fire cd with readines Use rapid fire again. Keep using aimed shot mixed with steady and chimera again. Once the boss get's down to 89% I use Steady, steady, chimera, steady steady, arcane, arcane, steady steady, chimera. and ofc aimed shot every time I get a instant cast That's pretty much it. I just noticed tho I didn't explain why i use 2 steady shot's. That's because from using steady shot x2 I get increased ranged attack speed by 15%

What's your previous raid experience?
I leveled this character during cataclysm release. But I have cleared ICC10. I cleared 6/6BWD. 2/2 Tot4W. 4/4 BoT 1/5 HC BoT. 7/7 FL. 1/7 HC FL.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I don't really have a favorite out of them I really just enjoyed them all the same.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I'm a very active player. I always keep up to date on my character, And I always play to the best of my ability, I'm a nice person to get on with. I have a serious raiding attitude In my own opinion I'm a skilled hunter and a good raider.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
There's not alot more to explain to be honest. But if you have any question's You'd like to ask me then that would be fine. Also If there is anything about my spec or anything else you think would be better me doing something else with it. Then I'm open to suggestions
Regards Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi, thanks for your application.

I'll have a chat with my officers & get back to you with a response shortly :-)
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Can I ask where you heard about us btw?

Just wondering, since we've moved to a new website, and it seems I need to update something Smile
Back to top Go down
Foggie

PostSubject: Oh   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Well i was speaking to someone on the server the other day on my alt. I still have alts on sunstrider as it used to be my main server till i migrated to raid with my brother Smile
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi, sorry again for the delayed response, been a tad busy this weekend. I'll get back to you with a verdict tonight!

Back to top Go down
Foggie

PostSubject: Oh   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:05 am

Ahh no problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Decided to offer you a trial spot.

Feel free to get xferred over asap and give myself or Futton a shout ingame for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foggie 377ilvl hunter   Foggie 377ilvl hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foggie 377ilvl hunter
Page 1 of 1