Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laserbatteri

Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]   Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm

About You
Name: Filip Alfredsson
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes ofcourse!

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hello! Im a 18, Newly graduate, student with my roots in sweden!

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Well that depends on how it's given to me! If it is something usefull, like how i can improve myselfe, i gladly litsen and try to remember it. If its more like "You suck, Play better" i dont take it so well Very Happy

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I just love raiding and if I remember right, to raid you have to do well and really put your heart (and brain) into it!

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Not really, just saw a message in the Trade chat and went "oooh working guild!"

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
From next week and forward, i can raid as much as you want me to! (Right now im in the middle of nothing so not really shure if i can be the internetz and survive Razz)

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I rather not acctually, dont wanna start in a new guild with alot of tention! (Been there done that ^^)

About Your Character
Name: Laserbatteri
Class: Hunter
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Laserbatteri/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
The thing was that the guildmaster we had (Btw im guildless atm) took a break, because of upcoming exams and such. The guild then sort of fell apart, we tried to fix it but it all ended up with me taking a month break from the game.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
My first prio on stats is ofc agility (Since im hitcapped i dont need to worry about that) then after that i try to have a steady mix between Haste- and Crit-rating. This because of that there is no reason to crit alot if u cant shoot fast enough and there is no reason to shoot fast if you dont crit anything. Therefore i try to keep em equal.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime Glyph of: Steady Shot, Rapide Fire, Serpent sting. The reason for these three is that i dont see the benefit in having 1 sec less CD on chimerashot and that i have no Focus problem, therefore i see the aimedshot glyph pretty useless. The major glyph i have is Deterrance and Disengage, why? Because hunters major glyphs basically, excuse my language, sucks Smile

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
As i said before, i try to keep a equal of haste and crit so as my gear has alot of haste, nearly all my gems are +20 Agi + 20 Crit.

What are your professions? Why?
325 Leatherworking and 325 Skinning, reason is that i get the enchants from leatherworking and passive crit from skinning Very Happy Simple as that!

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
300 Agi Flask, Crit Foodbuff and sometimes Agi potions for extra Burst!

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Hunters are fairly simple, Start of with Serpent Sting, then its just to spam steadyshot and Chimera Shot>Aimed Shot. So i use chimerashot and then use my spare focus on aimedshot, and ofcourse i use killshot under 20%.

What's your previous raid experience?
Vanilla: MC, ZG. TBC: Everything up to Felmyst. Wotlk: (Here i raided on my retri paladin mainly) Everything exept ICC Blood-Wing, Frostwyrm-Wing and Lichking HC. Cataclysm: Got about 5/12 on diferent characters.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Without a doubt Opera Event in Karazhan because it was just so amazing to not know what will hit you and the panic when you get to be the little red ridinghood Very Happy

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
The best asset i have is that i learn to know people easely, and therefore i dont get annoying Very Happy And well, i can learn tactics really fast (if i ask the right questions) so i dont screw up that much (I dont stand in the fire) and last time i checked, thats pretty good when you are raiding! Very Happy

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I have a Driving licence and I still live at home. Not quite shure if that is usefull information to you but anyways Razz Cheers // Laserbatteri
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]   Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Your app looked fairly promising but I was just severely dissapointed when I checked your armoury. It's just effortless, missing god knows how many enchants and gemming extremely curiously (20agi/20crit) in random slots where you aren't even getting a yellow bonus for doing that. It didn't really strike me as appealing. I like the fact you've a wide variety of past experience but we don't have a huge need for a hunter at the mo and this just doesn't convince me.

/My two cents
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]   Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi and thanks for your application.

Bad news i'm afraid, the fact you're missing a ton of enchants & aren't optimally gemmed puts you way off the standard we're currently looking for. Which is disappointing, since you seem like a nice guy.

If you'd be willing to sort out those problems and get back to us, I might be willing to offer you a trial spot... but at the moment I can't justify giving you a raiding spot.

Get back to me and lemme know what you think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]   Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:32 pm

No response, declined
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]   Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laserbatteri MM Hunter [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1