Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beth

ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:49 pm

About You
Name: Vlad
Ventrilo: yes
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in small city with advantages and disadvantages , I mostly used to play wow with my real life friends but they all left this realm because they are mostly obsessed of wow and they want to get fast gear and clearing all thought.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I don’t mind helping other peoples also but not trying to help them and they don’t want it because I am getting nervous if they are not paying attention.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Sometimes I might fail but don’t be shy to say what I did wrong so I can improve it I want to be good player that want to have fun with you and keep progressing thought the firelands.
Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No I don’t have and there could me someone but as I said they all move across the realms.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes
Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Love thy neighbor all thought the day but first make sure her husbands away.

About Your Character
Name: ßeth
Class: hunter
Server: sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/%C3%9Feth/simple
This is kind of an alt I used to play protection warrior but I kinda changed mains to this hunter u can check my warrior to. Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/%C3%9F%C3%B4%C3%B4%C3%9F/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
I am guild less at the moment.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
My mainly starts are Hit(capped), Agility, Crit and the other haste and mastery. Agility because gives me a lot of attack power and critical. My hit , should be capped for everyone unless they dps will sucks.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Steady for the 10% plus damage.
Chimera sow it removes 1 sec from the cd.
Aimed shot when I crit gives me 5 focus.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I gemmed with agility because it is my prio stats after hit is capped,

What are your professions? Why?
As u can see I am lacking of proffesion I am not yet decided which one to take.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
300 agility flask ,agility buff and agility potion.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
My priority is to shot chimera always when cd is off and aimed when it procs, I cat say my ratoation I am always chaning depends on fights.

What's your previous raid experience?
As u can see from my warrior those are the hole progression . I clearea 11/12 hc 25 man icc durint wotlk but I couldn’t down lk and still haven’t tried. Bot Bwd Tot4f full clear I just get my def of the shattered world on my warrior bcz I was missing al akir. On the hunter got all except nefarian.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
My favorite encounter is Lich king because if peoples don’t know what to is a fain and mostly u have to watch for more that other bosses easier than him.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I am listening I am a god leaner and want to have fun and meet new peoples.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
What can I say I love to play wow and I ve Benn living in London for 2 years and I love Manchester United! At the moment I am in the last year of highschool.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Vlad, thanks for applying.

Your application isn't exactly terrible, but I have seen a lot better. I would have liked to have seen a bit more effort in presenting your application, and more thought gone into a few of your answers. I don't get the impression you are know your class 100%.

I'll pass it on to other officers so they can say their bit.
Back to top Go down
Beth

PostSubject: hey   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

as u can see i posted twice wrong ways. sorry for my apply it is my birthday name so when i maked my apply was a bit drunk and i am still.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 am

I have similar reservations to Alex here. You respond quite vaguely to some key questions with the potential to demonstrate class knowledge. Being that we're not in any huge need for a hunter right now, I'd really like more of a compelling reason to accept this.
Back to top Go down
Beth

PostSubject: hello   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

ok should i remake my apply?
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

By all means attempt to, but if it is going to be anything like this one please don't waste my time on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]   ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ßeth MM hunter. [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1