Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian3200

Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 Empty
PostSubject: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

About You
Name: Bastian
Teamspeak: yes
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well i'm a big lover of wow, played once in vanilla and started last winther, since i have been raiding and gathered more love for the game, currently i'm looking for a guild that can accept my needs for raid

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Positive, if it make sense

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Progression, so people can say, that dude is skilled

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Kiido, Xavie and Somada

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Will meet up every time, and if i know i can't i will tell u a week before.. I Always come to raid times and always come prepared

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
A man being mugged by two thugs put up a tremendous fight! Finally, the thugs subdued him and took his wallet. Upon finding only two dollars in the wallet, the surprised thug said "Why did you put up such a fight?" To which the man promptly replied "I was afraid that you would find the $200 hidden in my shoe!

About Your Character
Name: Dolgen
Class: Hunter
Server: Sunstrider-eu
Armory:Don't know why but i can't find my self on armory atm, maybe blizzard have made a bug since i was moved from suntrider to tarren mill and tarren mill back to suntrider.. I'm willing to come in wow and show me off [url][/url]

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
no raiding, serious raiding

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility, makes me hit harder and faster

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime: Arcane shot, Steady shot and Chimera Shot... Because Arcane shot is good if u just wanna deal some fast damage, Chimera shot because then i can hit it more and steady shot, so it makes things faster

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
it's normal for a hunter to use the enchants and gems i got... Always prio agility and that's what i've done

What are your professions? Why?
Skinning and herbalism, easy money

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of the four Winds, Fortune Cookie and agility potion

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Keep your serpent sting up while ur doing some serious damage

What's your previous raid experience?
on my previous main, Karldreng i had 4/7 and with Dolgen 3/7, i have experience on alysrazor

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Molten Core and Blackwing Lair

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Because i'm friendly and in the same time a good hunter, who deal a nice amount of damage and is pretty skilled

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
not what i can think of
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi, thanks for your application.

There's currently not a great deal I can say without being able to see your armory. But i'll have a chat with the officers and you'll have a verdict as soon as possible Smile

In the mean time, could you just answer a couple of questions for me please:

You didn't go into much detail about your rotation, could you expand on that for me?
Could you elaborate on your previous raiding experience, pre-cata etc?
Also could you explain a little more about your stat prio beyond agility?

Please answer them fully, since your application was quite empty...
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 am

Not a very grand application, would like to see responses to the prompts above. Also, none of the players you listed are in Elation.
Back to top Go down
Bastian3200

PostSubject: Re: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Dolgen/simple

didn't raid in Wotlk, tbc, but i raided 40man in vanilla.

My full rotation: macro(pet attack+hunter's mark), serpent sting, chimera shot, 2x steady shot, aimed shot(if ready) and if i need a bit more dps i use the rapid fire..
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Overall, I'm not impressed. You STILL fail to answer questions properly despite the fact you were prompted to, and you haven't even bothered to gem or enchant your gear properly. Don't see this going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368   Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolgen, Hunter, ilvl 368
Page 1 of 1