Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ixiuz

Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]   Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 am

About You
Name: Guðjón Birgir Baldursson
Teamspeak: Yes im able to use TS
Working Mic: Atm using Webcam mic but there is headset in my house im able to use

Tell us a little about yourself.
i'm a buddhist and i dont drive a car,its bad for the nature

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Yes so far i have handled it just fine

What motivates you to do well in this game?
My mother,For real she wants me to be the best there is in this game...

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
i just transfered to this server this night feel free to talk to my ex guild master Aramsah(custom,shattered halls

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yeah im pretty sure im able to make any time

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I Don't like jokes.. Kidding that was a joke!

ilvl 371 pve gear assassination,ilvl 372 pvp subtlety-Undead rogue
Name: Ixiuz
Class: Rogue
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Ixiuz/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
i had to go work at sea i went to pvp after that,didnt work quite as i wanted it to and now im eager to get back to pve and hopefully kill ragnaros in both heroic and normal difficulty Smile

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility for more attack power and crit chance-hit 17%spell for non miss on bosses,and mastery for increased poison % damage

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime:Backstab because i backstab bosses once they hit 35% because then i gain energy from hitting the bosses,Rupture for 4 seconds longer bleed from that spell, and Mutilate for -5 energy cost for the ability mutilate wich is pretty neat.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Because agility crit mastery and haste is good for rogues,basic Smile

What are your professions? Why?
Enchanting for 40 agility per ring i wear,leatherworking for 130 agility on bracers

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of the winds+300 agility for 1 hour,Skewered Eel for 90 agility+90 stamina for 1 hour,Potion of the Tol'vir for 1200 agility for 25 seconds

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
i open with Garrote,Slice n Dice mutilate 1-2 times for 4-5CP rupture muti envenom-mutilate x2 envenom, i alwais keep up 5 combopoint rupture on my target and envenom when i have 4-5 combo points and i alwais keep up slice n dice.

What's your previous raid experience?
4/7 firelands normal know tactics for alysrazor,majordomo staghelm and ragnaros altho i havent downed those 3 bosses yet.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Yogg-Saron,because it was complex fight at a time and i really enjoy that fight

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
i can sing really good on vt/ts,i bring my own food/flask i can make seafod magnifique feast,Master chef! and i don't slack

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
My favorite Colour is Blue and my favorite number is 5,i like rainbows and chocolate!
My UI:https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2lbji83.jpg current addons: deadly boss mods,omen threat meter,recount,
If you have any questions,tips or shoutouts please dont hesistate to post
Regards Ixiuz.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]   Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi thanks for your application.

Could you tell me a little more about your previous raid experience please? i.e Past expansions etc.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
ixiuz

PostSubject: accepted in another guild   Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi at this moment i've been accepted to the guild Insolence, i would however like to keep this application open im on 1 week trial period in the guild, and sure my past raiding experience.. i've played so many characters since vanilla i raided mc-aq40 in vanilla, little bit of naxx40,tbc karazhan-black temple,wotlk i raided all the raids and did quite ok in progressing through wotlk, and now in cataclysm i've finished all the 4.1 raids before 4.2 nurf and now im at 4/7 firelands normal mode Smile been somewhat active throughout the years in raiding
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]   Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 pm

If you've joined another guild, then best of luck. We won't be hanging around waiting for you... not interested in guild-hopping players.

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]   Assassination Rogue [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassination Rogue [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1