Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]

Go down 
+2
Xpsr
Spikyz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spikyz

Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:56 am

About You
Name: Nikola
Teamspeak: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am Nikola and i am going to medicine high school. things i like to do most are playing tennis, football; on PC i usually play wow sometimes cs 1.6 Smile . And i like going out with friends on friday /saturday. Razz

How do you handle constructive criticism?
It's good, that's the way to learn something if you don't know that.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I like to meet some new people, chat with them and friends, playing with them. also i got few friends that play WoW so that's reason too. Smile

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I don't. i hope i will hehe Razz

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yeah, every time you need me.The schedule looks good.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
scene when francesca schiavone comes to italian president and his face is like "This is a female, u gotta be kidding me " xD

About Your Character
Name: Spikyz
Class: Rogue
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/spikyz/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
They are not so good but they are too strict... for example if i fail twice in a row and i tried my best to not fail they will still yell.. and few more things that i wouldn't like to talk about here Razz

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
this is my rule : spell hit cap 17 %(for poisons) --> experise 26 --> agi -> haste , and crit and mastery are not so important for combat like mastery is for assa

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime glyphs:
Glyph of sinister strike
Glyph of slice and dice
Glyph of adrenaline rush
-I use this glyphs cause they are best for dps improvements, shadowcraft ftw Smile
Major glyphs:
Glyph of tricks of the trade
Glyph of feint
Glyph of blade flurry
-Most important glyph from major group is blade flurry i think, it is good for 2 mobs fights.
Minor glyphs
Glyph of blurred speed
Glyph of pick lock
Glyph of pick pocket

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
I did choose agi gems cause its primary stats for rogues, some gems are on also +20 agi + hit just to reach 17 % spell hit cap, and 20 agi and 20 haste i put 40 agi and when i don't need hit

What are your professions? Why?
LW 525/ Enchanting 302 atm (had skinning 525, replaced it today with enchanting).I am planing to raise Enchanting to 475 fastest i can ( tommorow or for few days ). I took these profs cause they are easiest to level for me and gives bonus 80 agi ( lw 130 agi on wrist , and enchanting 80 agi on rings, so that's 160 agi and 320 ap, that is some dps improvement Smile )

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask: Flask of the winds
Potion: Potion of the tol'vir
Food: Skewered eel

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
I open with 3 SS's, then i go for SnD ( that's prio ) , after that im starting adrenaline rush and doing highest dps i can spamming eviscerates with 5 CP's ( i use RS on 2 CP's) and watching on SnD to stay on, after that i use killing spree and then just normal , keep SnD up and do eviscerates with RS buff on always, and in that way adrenaline rush and killing spree cd's will fast be able and that would be all. I could use rupture but it's only 1 % dps improvement, i can use it if you want me to Smile

What's your previous raid experience?
I moved to retail last year, played on some private servers, picked some knowledge there and came here in end of wotlk x). in wotlk i have killed only few bosses but don't think that means i don't know my class or game good Smile. that's why i started a little better in cata but then i had pause 4 months and that stopped me in raiding

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I liked when i raided BT for first time, about 3 yrs ago Smile

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I am playing rogue long time, like 3-4 yrs, and i was pretty active, i think i thought all i can about rogues, i simply like this class and I am doing best dps i can in raids.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Just don't think i am bad because my lack of experience in older raids. i would like to join you and show you my playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Xpsr
Officer
Xpsr

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am

Nice application, would like to point out that the lack of experience would mean you have to prove yourself worthy of a raidspot, will see what deen and the others have to say Smile. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 am

If we can work around fitting another rogue into our roster, then I'd be willing to give you a shot at that spot. But, at the moment, that may be a difficult thing to do. I personally don't think we're in need of it right now, however others have hinted otherwise, so this is still up for debate. I hope you also realize that given our rather full roster at the mo, being willing to sit for some raids would be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 am

I agree with Futton though, I really think it'd be hard to fit another rogue into our roster at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi, thanks for your application.

I'll get back to you soon with a final verdict.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I see you have cleared all T11 and some firelands. How did you find these fights? What bits did you find easy, what bits did you struggle on?
Back to top Go down
Spikyz

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Shannox and beth was pretty easy for me, lord rhyolith is not hard if you down adds on time, and if ppl are driving boss well... and baleroc, hes easy for me, just need a good dps rotation, and good healers... i don't have expirience on other bosses. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spikyz

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 pm

and 20 agi and 20 haste i put instead of 40 agi and when i don't need hit *. I couldn't edit cause of link in post.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Bad news i'm afraid, I can't really squeeze you in to our roster at the mo, I think it'd be a case of having you on standby a fair bit - and it'd also result in other members having to sit out more often. I'd rather not recruit someone as a backup... it wouldn't be fair on you.

However, if we do happen to need a rogue in the near future, I'll give you a shout and we can discuss a trial then - provided you haven't found another guild that is.

Best of luck out there :-)
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]   Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spikyz || Rogue || Combat || [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1