Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]

Go down 
+2
Futton
Ragebelf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragebelf

Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

About You
Name: Måns
Teamspeak: No but have vent + skype
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
i´m a little wierd but fun guy, laugh alot at most things. I´m patient and like to raid.
I like deathmetal and dubstep. Not much more that I know about myself, ask me if you want to know anything more Smile

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Aslong as I dont get told that i´m a noob, that I suck, or that I am terribad I can handle it.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Having fun raiding, getting some nice gear and well. Meeting nice people.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nope not that I know of, you can always ask my friend Drowner. Been playing with him since I started wow.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes I think I should be able to make the raiding times. As long as its not when I´m in school i can make it.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Knock knock. Who´s there? Bu. Buhu? Noo dont cry its only me.

About Your Character
Name: Ragebelf
Class: Rogue
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Ragebelf/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Because they want me to get some firelands raiding experience before I can go from social to raiding member. Which I cant do if I cant go with my guild, even though I know tacts and have good dps.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility, hit and haste. Agility = attackpower and crit. Hit makes my white and yellow hits never miss, currently have 21%hit. Haste gives me better energy regen.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of sinister strike, makes my sinister strikes generate an extra CP sometimes. Glyph of adrenaline rush, makes one of my main nukes stay up for an extra 6 seconds. Glyph of slice and dice, makes my SnD stay up longer so I dont have to refresh it as often.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
For extra attackpowe, hit, and expertise so bosses cant dodge/parry my attacks.

What are your professions? Why?
I only have low proffs on this char. Use my paladin to get cash with skinning.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of the winds, for 300extra agility. Basilisk liverdog, for 90 more haste and 90 stamina. Potion of the tol´vir, for extra agility when nuking.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
stealth>garrote>SnD>sinisterstrike x 4>revealingstrike>Eviscerate

What's your previous raid experience?
4/4 Bot 5/6 Bwd and experience on bethtilac and shannox.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I like magmaw and atramedes, they are really fun for some reason. I just like them alot!

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Because I learn really fast, I have ALOT of patience when it comes to wiping, waiting and so on. I know my class really well, I can also spec into Sub or Assassination if you need me as something else than combat. I am always friendly, I also have alot of chars if you ever need something for an BWD run or BOT. Got tank, healer, ranged dps, and melee dps.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Yes. I think FL rules.

Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Ragebelf wrote:

Aslong as I dont get told that i´m a noob, that I suck, or that I am terribad I can handle it.

I don't believe you would last.
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Futton wrote:
Ragebelf wrote:

I don't believe you would last.

Futton is noob
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Quote :
Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Nope not that I know of, you can always ask my friend Drowner. Been playing with him since I started wow.

that is all
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Quote :
Because they want me to get some firelands raiding experience before I can go from social to raiding member. Which I cant do if I cant go with my guild, even though I know tacts and have good dps

So you are going to join us, raid FL with us and go back to you old guild? I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Ragebelf

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Radzi wrote:
Quote :
Because they want me to get some firelands raiding experience before I can go from social to raiding member. Which I cant do if I cant go with my guild, even though I know tacts and have good dps

So you are going to join us, raid FL with us and go back to you old guild? I dont think so.
well wow didnt think you where that stupid, byebye. Nabs
Back to top Go down
profash

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 am

Literally don't know where to start with this...

Your gear is dreadful, missing glyphs, missing enchants, you sound quite clueless and have the cheek to call us 'nabs' - I can safely say you would be of no benefit to us as a raider.

Hopefully you can find a suitable guild to give you very nice itemlvl and achievements.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]   Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragebelf Combat Rogue [Beyond DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1