Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drava

Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Rogue App.   Rogue App. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

About You
Name: YOUR ANSWER
Ventrilo: YOUR ANSWER
Working Mic: YOUR ANSWER

Tell us a little about yourself. YOUR ANSWERHello. I am a male, 23 years old, live in denmark. got girlfriend, about haveing a kiddo Wink gonna be fun. but else, not much, playing the damn game to much Smile but it's not a negative thing Smile hope you all agree, but well, not much there Smile

How do you handle constructive criticism?
YOUR ANSWERI always handle em with came, nothing to be upset about, take it easy about it. and just let it get fixed.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
YOUR ANSWERWhat motivate me ? erhhmm, the thing that motivates me the most, must be a good team, when we know it suscess to get bosses down, Wink that is what makes me givin the 10% more,

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
YOUR ANSWERnah i don't just foud the guild intresting, dno why, my 6th sens Smile i'm pretty lonely rogue on the server. since i just migratet this rogue to the server, coz i wanted to play rogue, and my Ne rogue from former tbc, is just 70. got 80 Alliance warr on sunstrider, good geared, guilded with zen. if you know the guild. but <3 rogue. actually played like 8 rogues, it must be now Smile 6 in level 60 2 in 70. and this 1. new characters all of em. but that's the short version of why i wanna join you Smile

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
YOUR ANSWER Ofcurse i do. Smile that is what im playing for, no slack. atlest not much Smile just jokein Razz

Tell us a joke. Any joke! Do you know why a cow always love to eat a bounty ? Because it's cowcocus Very Happy mabye it's only fun in Denmark Smile hehe
YOUR ANSWER

About Your Character
Name: YOUR ANSWERDrava
Class: YOUR ANSWERRogue
Server: YOUR ANSWERSunstrider
Armory: Armory is down. but i will gladly show you gear later on. sorry

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
YOUR ANSWERthe guild i joined now. No lifers. ain't really a guild. just 1 man. trying to get a guild up. but not going any places Very Happy so actually it's just a place to be atm Sad

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? why?
YOUR ANSWERAgility. since it gives crit+ap, but if you talk like hit and stuff? i will say hit and expertice. just capped. will improve dps badly Smile

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
YOUR ANSWERUsing Slice and dice imp. and fan og knives 20% ekstra dmg. and mutlitate glyph

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
YOUR ANSWERChosed em because i throught they where the best for me Razz

What are your professions? Why?
YOUR ANSWER Proff is herb alc, for makein me ze owm potties Very Happy

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
YOUR ANSWER Use all that gives Attackpower and stam Smile

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
YOUR ANSWER needed that described alittle better Razz

What's your previous raid experience?
YOUR ANSWER Only raided to the end of naxx 25. since i had a long break, now startet again, would love to do uldur, heard so much good about it Smile funnay bosses Razz but raided all before naxx 25.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
YOUR ANSWER Would say Thradd Razz Ppl need to get the --- +++ ;D hopefully. but puggin that is just wipe Sad

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
YOUR ANSWERFunny Smile Teamplayer. always willing to give the 10% ekstra. only mistake by takeing me would be that i am kinda new to bosses on uld. toc 10 and stuff. but all of you went same way i guess? Very Happy
can't be that hard to read little on a boss. i am social. like to help. not to be selfish. but i think you would be glad by picking me Razz

Any additional information you'd like us to know? Not realy.hope to see you as guildies Smile i am ready to give som free leach Razz
Back to top Go down
Drava

Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Wrong about name and stuff   Rogue App. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Charles kriegbaum
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.   Rogue App. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 pm

Smile thanks Smile for Smile your Smile application Smile

Smile we Smile will Smile let Smile you Smile know Smile soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue App.   Rogue App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue App.
Page 1 of 1