Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomzter

Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]   Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

About You
Name: Marcus
Teamspeak: I've got Teamspeak
Working Mic: Yes.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a guy from Sweden who likes games, movies and stuff sometimes I might even go outside lol!

How do you handle constructive criticism?
I can handle criticism well. So I don't cry my eyes out and quit the guild when I'm told I played bad

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Because I want to progress and if I play badly it's just a waste of time for both me and4 / 9 /24 other people.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I just transfered to Sunstrider so, no.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes, ofcourse if I for some reason am unable to attend I'll tell an officer.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
The Grandmother was at her deathbed with her Grandsson sitting next to her, she suddenly said "You shall inherit my Farm, my Mansion, and $20 milion.. " The grandsson was surprised and said "I didn't know you owned all these riches, where is it all?"
With her dying breath the Grandmother whispered "Facebook..."

About Your Character
Name: Nomzter
Class: Druid
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: Apparently I can't post a link for 7 days. so I can't link it I'm afraid..

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
For the Moment I'm Guildless but I used to be in Genesis at Twilight's Hammer, I left the guild because most people I enjoyed raiding with left the guild.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Intelect for more spell power and mana. Haste so my DoTs will tic faster, shorter casting times

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Prime glyphd: Insect swarm, Moonfire and Wrath. to do as much damage as possible
Major glyphs: Starfall because it's a nice dps boost, Rebirth because it's a great glyph if someone dies , Solar beam because I find the glyph usefull at certain places, however for some bosses I replace it with glyph of Focus.
I doubt my Minor glyphs matters, exept glyph of unburdened rebirth

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
To get as much Intelect and haste as possible and still being hit capped ofcourse, to do as much damage as possible.

What are your professions? Why?
Engineering for, Synapse springs, Shield thing, Nitro boosts, Portable mailbox, Jeeves, and for the mounts. And Alchemy for better flasks and so I can create guild cauldrons if we have none else in the group who can make them.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Volcanic potion, Sagefish thing (90+ int) and Flask of Draconic mind, for as much spell power as possible.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Insect Swarm > Moonfire> Wrath>Starsurge>Wrath spam 'till eclipse, Refresh dots, Starfall, Starfire spam 'till eclipse while casting starsurge whenever it's of cd, Refresh dots wrath spam.

What's your previous raid experience?

Vanilla, None
TBC, None
Naxxramas 10/25 15/15+ The Immortal
EoE 10 /25 1/1
OS 10/25 1/1 3D sometime after Ulduar patch
VoA 4/4 10/25
Ulduar 9/14 10
ToC 10/25 5/5
ToGC 10 4/5
ICC 10,11/12+ a few heroics
ICC 25 7/12
Cataclysm: everything normal mode + Magmaw and Halfus heroic.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Ragnaros because it's a long fun boss with lots of stuff to watch out for.
Even though the length of the fight was annoying when we were progressing on it.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Because I'm an active raider who will always attend to raids, if I can't I'll tell an officer, I'll always bring food and flasks and my offspec gear is usually almost as good as my MS gear in Cataclysm I've also raided as all specs exept tank, so I could respec if the guild wants me to.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?

Past guilds and reasons for leaving them,
In cataclysm I've been in 3 guilds
First Hand of Vengeance at The sha'tar I left them because I wanted more progress and many raids got cancelled so I joined Ambition wich was the top Horde guild at the server, I later left them because I got bored of raiding and quit when I came back for 4.2 I joined Genesis at Twilght's Hammer and I recently left them because most people that I enjoyed Raiding with left the guild, so I decided to leave the guild myself and now I've transfered back to Sunstrider.

Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]   Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

A decent app, you're probably competent, but I'm not massively convinced we have a raid spot for you. We'll have an answer for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]   Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi there, thanks for your application.

It was a good app, and under normal circumstances, I wouldn't hesitate to accept you in... however our roster is really jam-packed full - there's realistically no way I can fit you in at the moment.

Sorry for the bad news, best of luck out there trying to find another guild!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Nomzter

PostSubject: Re: Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]   Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am

Okay, thanks for the replies anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]   Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance / Restoration troll Druid [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1