Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voltbeat boomkin druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltbeat

Voltbeat boomkin druid Empty
PostSubject: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 pm

About You
Name: remco
Ventrilo: whatever you need. skype, teamspeak, mumble and ofcourse vent
Working Mic: some day you will hate me for it that it is working

Tell us a little about yourself.
reliable guy. nice to hang around with (I guess). nothing special;p just ask kitty or sinnergy about the rest;p

How do you handle constructive criticism?
as long as it is constructive;p most of the time i know what i'm doing. so if i need to be corrected it's obvious and ill take it. if it's a 2 way situation ill defend my statement but will never rage or anything. nothing like me at all.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
hate to let others down. I play this game for fun and thats how it should be for everyone. and if i let ppl down on how I perform ill do my best to do better so we can down the boss and have a laught.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
well kitty and sinnergy moved in here. and thats acualy all I know.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
ill plan my spair time around it;)

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
tell a joke... wait till you see me in real life;) you will laught your ass off!!

About Your Character
Name: Voltbeat
Class: druid
Server: sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Voltbeat/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
conquest was just fucked up for me. to much backtalking about others so left with 2 friends. and now i'm applying here;)

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
boomkin. just realy like the play. plus I just can't play feral and have been healer for some time but just nothing beats the fun in fighting over the highes dps;)

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
insectswarm: simple the dot damge done by it is good dps
moonfire: same as for insectswarm
sarsurge: with my currect cast time without this glyph it's would never fall in line with my lunar eclipse for some good overtime damage and if planned correcly even massive aoe damage

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
simple. int and haste are best starts for boomkin. and if needed ill gem spirit to stay hit capped or for the socket bonus wich most of the time then is int.

What are your professions? Why?
enchanting and alchemy. enchanting is decent for money making although i don't do dungeons as much anymore. but always nice to be able to enchant your own gear. and alchemy I chose to profide guild couldrons and found out it's also a great way to make money with making truegold;)

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
flask of the draconic mind ofcourse. severed sagefish head. and normaly don't use potions. but if requested ill carry around some volcanic potions

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
moonfire, insectswarm and the starsurge wich I keep on cd at all times. use treants during solar eclipse and starfall during lunar eclipse. and if alot of mob spawn and I can plan the location ill use mushrooms wich tend to be awsome aoe damage if planted correctly;) rest is simple wrath and starfire spam

What's your previous raid experience?
atm 4/7 firelands and no hc's

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
had to be naxx. donno why but thats the first raid I ever played and didn't mind ever to spend 8 hours on end in there;p

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
honist and reliable. skilled has to be proven still. and if you like what you see it should be good right?Wink

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
na should be it.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Quote :
but just nothing beats the fun in fighting over the highes dps;)

EXCEPT THE FIGHT FOR #1 HPS

Oh wait Sad thats always me Sad
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Voltbeat wrote:

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
flask of the draconic mind ofcourse. severed sagefish head. and normaly don't use potions. but if requested ill carry around some volcanic potions

Yes - please do.

Also, I see a few easily fixed enchanting/reforge issues (chest, bracers(?), darkmoon card in particular). If you could sort those please. Other than that, looks fairly decent, would be willing to give you a shot personally.
Back to top Go down
Voltbeat

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Futton wrote:

Yes - please do.

Also, I see a few easily fixed enchanting/reforge issues (chest, bracers(?), darkmoon card in particular). If you could sort those please. Other than that, looks fairly decent, would be willing to give you a shot personally.

damn. have to agree with chest and darkmoon card. although bracers have mastery reforged to haste. and has the haste enchant donno what I could do better on those?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 pm

50 int bro
Back to top Go down
Voltbeat

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 pm

lol agreed. and fixed all
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 am

Hi thanks for your app.

Looks good to me, and the fact you've already sorted out the issues listed is a big bonus Smile

Going to offer you a trial spot, contact me or Futton in-game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Voltbeat

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 pm

well had my resons not to have the chest and wrist enchanted/changed. for the darkmoon card trinket I just didn't thought of it;p

chest was simple. I took that reward from firelands soon to be replaced with tier chest. so why enchant I thought and wrist I just wanted to wait for a firelands wrist first before changing enchant but if you request it ill just change it simple.

so thnx for the chance and I hope I won't let you guys down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltbeat boomkin druid   Voltbeat boomkin druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voltbeat boomkin druid
Page 1 of 1