Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grillwor

apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 pm

About You
Name:daniel
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
hello my name is daniel and i play wow for about 5 years now.
i am a good and experienced player , i alway try to do my best an be focusd all the time.
i have done all the raids(10-25-40) in game exept ulduar

How do you handle constructive criticism?
i can handle criticism good , i learn fast in new instances so when i make a mistake i can handle comment and try not to fail again:)

What motivates you to do well in this game?
progress in guild and to be the best

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
well i did a naxx 10 run with your guild last week , zagrothian was the tank and he said that u are recruiting ppl ,he said that i would make a good chance .

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes will be no problem

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
"Here's how you know that you're really drunk: when you get into a taxi cab, and you think the fare is the time."

About Your Character
Name: grillworst
Class: druid
Server: sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=grillworst

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
the guild that i am in now only do hc's and pvp ,im looking for raiding guild.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
14-00-57 resto pve healing specc

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
glyph of nourish,glyph of swiftmend,glyph of wild growth,glyph of the wild . im using them to heal better.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
For best healing and mana regen

What are your professions? Why?
leatherworking and skinning, to make epics and item enhancements

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
mana regen food ,intel food, mana pots,health pots ,spellpower flasks ,mana regen flasks

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
YOUR ANSWER

What's your previous raid experience?
i have done all raids that are in the game exept ulduar .

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
malygos 25 ,i like the tactics

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
i have very much experience in raiding (5 years) almost every day online .

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
YOUR ANSWER
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Meh main things i notice off the bat are lack of enchants on some of your gear and +18 stamina enchants on other pieces. Also your second trinket is almost useless since you only get the haste portion of it, probably worth investing 40 badges into the badge trinket if you can't get another. This also applies with your second ring.

Just generally lacking any of the decent badge pieces that you can easily buy these days.

Don't want to outright decline you so i'll give you a few days for you to sort out enchants/trinket/ring and to work on some more badge gear.

Poke me or an officer in game or just post here when you have changed the above things and i'll take another shot at your application.
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm

You seem to have a solid amount of experience and know what you're doing but as Jamie has already pointed out, you could use gearing up a little more as it would be so easy to grab upgrades even from badges for what you have now, which would help you perform so much better at the level of content we're currently aiming towards.
Back to top Go down
Zagrothian

Zagrothian

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am

Me and some other guildies did naxx with him,
And i have to say he did top the meters by a long shot even undergeared,
But u might indeed change ur enchant's a bit and gems.

But well its a yes from me u seemed mature,serious and u knew what u did. (even though its just naxx)
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm

On that note, just checked and you've sorted your enchants out so give me or an officer ingame a buzz and we'll throw you a guild invite
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Grats on the trial spot dude. Hope you're active Wink

Just one thing, no experience in Ulduar - while not a HUGE problem - could potentially be irritating if I have to explain every single bossfight to you. So i'd recommend reading the boss tactics beforehand.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]   apply resto druid [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply resto druid [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1