Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kash

Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED]   Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Name :Hussein
Vent :Yep
Mic :Yep

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 15 years old teenager,Half no-lifer plays 24/7 wow .

How do you handle constructive criticism?
If there' was ,I would handle it as everyone ,but i don't think that will happen ^^

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Yes i do ,Kich ,Maxn...

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Yes i am able ,Most of the time .

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
/joke ^^

About Your Character
Name : Kashmir
Class/Race :Blood Elf Death knight
server : Sunstrider .
Armory Link :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=K%C3%A1shmir

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
As a dk I pref Stre/Arp ,Those are the best to stats for a decent blood dk ,Regarding of Crit chance etc..
as a blood dk ,All ur strikes ,Are physical ,So arp is most important stat ,+ stre for ap based on crit hit %

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Dark death ,glyph of Death Strike ,Glyph of Dancing rune wepeon.
Im using them because those are the best glyph for a B dk ,and burst my dps like hell .And some are In talently-related .

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Because i am the only one who can choose them ,And the only one who can organize the Stats +Gear ,+the only one who knows what the character needs ^^

What are your professions? Why?
well as u see in my armory prof ,I got enchanting and Herbalism -reasons ,I had herbalism to get money ,Wasn't interested in raids etc ,I got enchanting just so i cud enchant my rings + 80 ap ,And soon ill drop Herbalism ,And get jc so i can get 34 Stre Gems To max my ap .

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I use Dragon filet +40 stre +40 stam ,Better Than Feast +80 ap ,Or any other food ,I use Potion of speed So i cud get more necrosis +more Blood-caked blade ,And more haste ofc ,And finaly Flask of Endless rage ,180 ap ,Best flask for Ap dps .

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Ofc ,me as a dk ,I use unique rotation ,Well ,Rotation that can burst my dps to Op ^^ ,And My prio On single Traget DS ,And prio on multi- targets Hs .

What's your previous raid experience?
Happend that i raided to General Vezax in 10 man uld ,And In 25 man to 1 Keeper Wich is Hodir .

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Can't know still ,Cause i didn't try all encounter ,But as i saw in some vids ,Algalon wud be my choice .

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
O.o what guy :O ,oh ya,, that one thre ,Well ask him i abt my dps Very Happy he wud tell u
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED]   Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Hey dude, cheers for your app.

Going to offer you a trial spot, don't disappoint me Wink

Be active, attend raids etc!

Whisper me in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net

Blood DK DPS [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1