Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zorrac

Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED]   Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 am

About You
Name: Martin Rudbech
Ventrilo: yes
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi i am a 18 year old Male from Denmark. i started playing WoW in Wotlk. im still in school. trying to get smart Very Happy

How do you handle constructive criticism?
yes, im am always looking for ways to improve my game.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
A lot of the time the social aspect of the game motivates me to do my best and not let my teammates down.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
i rencently transfered here to sunstrider as alliance. what i didnt know were that alliance dont have any population on this server O.o. so im fairly new here.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
i will be able to attend many of the raids. the only reason that, i wont be able to come to a raid is if the internet crashes. if i cant come to a raid. i will send a ingame mail or /w. but as my schedule. shouldn't be a problem for my attendance

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
well i dont really got a good joke atm.

About Your Character
Name: Zorrac
Class: Paladin
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Zorrac/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
im a looking for a more raid orientated guild. and that wasnt what they wanted to do.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
right now i prioritize, Mastery so i can be capped for CTC.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
my glyphs are mosly threat boosters

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
im stacking Mastery and avoidence stats for CTC

What are your professions? Why?
I am Mining JC. mining helps me get mats for JC. and it also gives me 120 stam. although its not the best stat its ok for now. and JC gives me additional mastery

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Stam flask. dodge/stam. food.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
i am useing an rotation i got from elists jerks. Shield of the Righteous > Crusader's Strike > Judgement > Hammer of Wrath (when active) > Avenger's Shield > Consecration > Holy Wrath

What's your previous raid experience?
i played on my hunter during the first 3 months of cata and went 6/12. did some ICC ToC and Ulduar.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
i liked Halfus wyrmbreaker a lot. because its an changing encounter

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
well for 1. because im Awesome? 2. when raiding im bringing my Agame. well i dont know what more to say.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
im not a midget
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED]   Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:51 am

Hi Martin, thanks for your application.

I'm not hugely impressed with your application, it's fairly bland. However... the basics are there, and the fact you say you can make all of our raids is a big bonus. We're in need of active players at the moment, so i'm willing to give you a trial to prove yourself & impress me in-game... don't let me down :-)

One thing, i've noticed you're missing a shoulder enchant - get that sorted asap please.

Whisper me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net

Zorrac Prot Pala. [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1