Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enh shaman buying dual spec resto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shamandemon

Enh shaman buying dual spec resto Empty
PostSubject: Enh shaman buying dual spec resto   Enh shaman buying dual spec resto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

About You
Name: Mohammed
Ventrilo: getting it
Working Mic: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I love long walks on the beach and a sundae after, joking lol. umm wel i like to play WoW for fun because thats what games are for, im kind to people (except my brother ofc) i like to say jokes but not too many Razz

How do you handle constructive criticism?
im ok with it

What motivates you to do well in this game?
to have fun, well i just want to be better than my brother in this game and i love my character and want to be the best Smile

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
i met some ingame and talked but forgot their names Razz

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Maybe not each night since i have school maybe bout 3-5 days a week

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
this might not be funny but ill say it Whats the last thing to go through a bugs mind when it hits a windshield? its ass.

Level 80 enh shammy, gonna get dual spec resto and im trying to get some good pve gear, still nothing to be honest.
Name: Shamandemon
Class: Shaman
Server: Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Shamandemon

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
no guild

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Haste rating and agility because im enhancement and i dual weild and haste rating adds my attack speed and agility to add my damage

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of windfury weopons , increases chance to get the weopon to trigger, Glyph of stormstrike because it increases the damage done by it, Glyph of renewed life because then my reincarnation spell no longer needs a reagent, Glyph of water walking because then my water walking no longer needs a reagent and last but not least glyph of water shield which increases the charges of my water shield by one.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
ask me in-game plz

What are your professions? Why?
Mining for money and engineering also for money

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.

What's your previous raid experience?
i've gone to many raids i lead 3 for the horde raids and went to black temple too

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
For the horde cuz i lead it xD and its fun to kill allies

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
umm well to be honest i think you should give everyone a fair chance so if you do choose another guy instead of me i wont be mad but i would like it if i am accepted in this guild Smile

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
nop im ok for now Smile
Back to top Go down
shamandemon

PostSubject: Re: Enh shaman buying dual spec resto   Enh shaman buying dual spec resto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

I do have pve gear but only 2 that are epic and the rest are rare Razz
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Enh shaman buying dual spec resto   Enh shaman buying dual spec resto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Hello again Mohammed,

I'm going to repeat what I said in the Public forum, you are not geared enough AT THIS STAGE to raid. We are not the type of guild who are happy with boosting players who have clearly not pulled as much weight as some who are in full t8.5 and have topped the damage/healing meters.

You seem like a great guy and I'm sure we would accept you for a social position however it is unikely at least for some time that we would be able to have you on any raiding squad.

Thanks alot,

Tom
Back to top Go down
shamandemon

PostSubject: Re: Enh shaman buying dual spec resto   Enh shaman buying dual spec resto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 pm

ok ty tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enh shaman buying dual spec resto   Enh shaman buying dual spec resto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enh shaman buying dual spec resto
Page 1 of 1