Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guolio

Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 pm

About You
Name: Minna
Ventrilo: Not sure if i have it. I know i used to have it, but if i dont, ill just tell my husband to make it work.
Working Mic: No, thanks to our cats that ate 2 wires. No mic for now.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I've been playing WOW since it got out in Europe. I had baby soon after TBC came out, so didnt play much of that. More active again when WOTLK got out, pretty much every evening. Because of that baby, i cant play hc like i used to do. Mostly im looking for nice, active guild that i can maybe do some raids with. So this is more social apply than hc raiding apply.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Pretty good i think. Cant get better without that.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Its my stupid drive to "be the best". Its kinda stupid and sometimes it sucks really badly, but i want to get better and better and better.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I know Kathina. We were in same guild. Well, dont really know know Kathina, but we have been in some hc runs together and spoke in guild chat Smile

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Probably not. You start at perfect time, but when your done, its 1 am in here and I would have to wake up in 4 and half hours to get to work. Occationally i could do it fridays and saturdays, but your not raiding then. But like I said, mostly social apply. And I would be very happy if I could join some raid, because i realy really miss raiding.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Never tried to translate this to english, but lets try.
Frog Bigmouth was having his photo taken. Photographer told him to say jam with small mouth, so his big mouth wouldnt show. Poor Frog Bigmouth forgot what he was supposed to say, so he said MARMALADE.

Calm down, you can stop laughing now.

About Your Character
Name: Guolio
Class: Warlock
Server: SS
Armory: Erhm... dont have link for you. Here goes old way: Head-blue, Neck-purple, Shoulder-purple, Back-blue, Chest-purple, Wrist-purple, Hands-purple, Waist-purple, Legs-purple, Feet-purple, Finger-blue and purple, Trinkets-blue, Weapon-blue, Off-Hand-Purple, Wand-Purple. Item lvls 162-226, mostly 200.

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Love the guild im in. But its been dead for a while. And the reason i like it so much is because ppl are nice and havent forgot the main reason we play this game; to have fun. But its been really quiet for a while now, no one even says "Hello" back when i log in. And also it seems we will never be able to do more than those two raids we have done.

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Spell power and +crit. Also some hit, because what use is spell power and crit if all you get is misses. But i love my crits, its great to see those big number on screen. And since im dps class, it would be sad not to see them.

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Lets see...
Demon specc
+5% dmg on incinerate (good one)
-10% mana on shadow bolt (hmm... close to good one)
+20% dmg on felguard (good one)
-70% mana on ritual of souls (good for 5 man runs, i can summon and im ready to go right after)
+20% swim speed from water breathing buff (needed some minor)
occasionally 2 soul sards from drain soul (its ok, drain soul isnt good dmg so the less i have to use it the better)

In Destruction specc:
+10% periodic dmg from Immolate (yammy, more dmg)
+5% dmg from incinerate
-2 sec CD on chaos bolt (good one)
occasionally 2 soul sards from drain soul
+20% swim speed from water breathing buff
-70% mana on ritual of souls

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Missing few gems, but its for spell power, crit, hit and if i cant find those, its for Stami. All my gems now are blue, but im getting epic gems when i get some more gold. Enchants are the ones that my other char can make. Should be kinda good ones, getting even better when i get more crystals.

What are your professions? Why?
Herbs and Inscription. Well i had pots, tailor/ench, LW/skinner, miner/engi. Tried JC on one char but it was boring so i tought id try this one. Also boring but i dont think ill change it. Not for now anyways.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Got rogue to make pots and flasks but dont use them that much. Also got priest to make buff food, those i use.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
I have demon specc and destr specc. I like demon better cause in destr specc i miss my felguard too much. Been trying to learn destruction, but obviously im still learning cause i cant get more dmg with it...

What's your previous raid experience?
Its from time before TBC. I was playing priest and cleared MC, BWL, AQ40 up to twins and few bosses from Nax. No raids in TBC. One or two runs to Nax in wotlk. I was priest class leader back in my raiding days. It means that before raid i listed who heals who, made sure everyone had their pots / flasks. Kept eye on healers in raid and after that i listed dkp gains and what ppl used them on. Those were hc raiding days and my playing was either getting ready for raid or healing ppl in raid. Loved it, and miss those days.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Everything in BWL. Whole instance was about agro management, not just nuking everything to death. Great place. Also like Instructor in Nax. Not often priest gets to tank boss in raid instance Smile

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
Thinking purely about raids: I will do what im told to do, when im told to do it. I know not to solo in raid. Also if i have flasks for raid, i will give them. And if i dont, i can spend some time to farm mats for flasks. Even if im not in that raid. But again i would like to bring up that this is social apply.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
Hmm... did i mention yet that this apply is social? Very Happy
Some hc 5 man runs would be great with guild, im sick on pugs. And would love to try ToC 10 man, dont see too many pugs for that.
Well i quess thats it, im off to play now. Cya!
Back to top Go down
rushidoodle

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm

You have obviously put alot of time into doing this, reading what you put about your gear I suggest that you spend some time getting your 8.5 helm from conquest badges.

look forward to seeing you around
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am

Hey Very Happy

Bunny Boilers was good back in the day hehe, the weekly lottery lols.

Anyway, nice application, gonna invite you as a social, this means you wont be required to raid, but can do if there is a spot open and you want to join. Marking you as 'Social, friend of Kathina'. Smile

ACCEPTED as social.

/w me, Doodlesz or Futton for invite.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 am

Shit application, i expected more effort
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 am

Shafraya wrote:

He is being a turd as usual, dont listen to him lol.
Back to top Go down
Shafraya

Shafraya

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 am

kathina wrote:
Shafraya wrote:

Sad Its nasty to say such hateful things.
Back to top Go down
kathina

kathina

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 am

Shafraya wrote:
kathina wrote:
Shafraya wrote:

Sad Its nasty to say such hateful things.

Die..
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 am

Hello Guolio,

I can't guarantee you a raid spot all the time, but it seems you can't attend most of our raids anyway. We should be moving 10man raids onto offnights soon enough though, so if we're short of players on weekends, i'll be able to get you into raids during those times etc.

Anyway whisper any of the officers for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Popezz

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 am

Welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]   Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock app / Guolio (Social apply) [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1