Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistoler

Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!] Empty
PostSubject: Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]   Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm

About You
Name: YOUR ANSWERAli
Ventrilo: YOUR ANSWERI use it when i have to!!
Working Mic: YOUR ANSWERyes

Tell us a little about yourself.
YOUR ANSWER
I love World Of Warcraft and I always play with rules I am friendly too
How do you handle constructive criticism?
YOUR ANSWER
Well
What motivates you to do well in this game?
YOUR ANSWER
I like PvP and I am good raider too!!
Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
YOUR ANSWER
I dont know anyone but I wanna meet if i Accepted!!
Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
YOUR ANSWER
Yes i can!!
Tell us a joke. Any joke!
YOUR ANSWER
I love you!!

About Your Character
Name: YOUR ANSWERPistolero
Class: YOUR ANSWERDeath Knight
Server: YOUR ANSWERSunstrider
Armory:

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
YOUR ANSWER
My current guild does no raids and PvP they just do quests for fun! So i wanna be invited to a better guild like yours!!!

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
YOUR ANSWER
str(for dmg) hit(for hit)!!
What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
YOUR ANSWER
I cant type them all so plz look em at My armory they are the best!!!
Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
YOUR ANSWER
I have no Many items Enchanted atm but I am collecting epic items (which I need 2 more) so I will enchant them all !
What are your professions? Why?
YOUR ANSWER
I have not leveled my proffesions yet but because my lvl 80 druid gots jevelcrafting and mining i am leveling blacksmithing and enchanting for better enchants on my epic items! I just need 2 more epics (shoulders & boots) when i collect them i will level up my proffesions!!
What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
YOUR ANSWER
sparkling frostcap , flask of endless rage and elixir of might strengh!!!
Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
YOUR ANSWER
death strike deals 2% more dmg blood strike 20% death and decay 20% ground dmg!!
What's your previous raid experience?
YOUR ANSWER
Wotlk-Up to razorscale
What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
YOUR ANSWER
Emalon i did it with my dk and its realy easy just running from the one site to the other one!!FUNNY!!
What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
YOUR ANSWER
When i do 1 boss for first time and dont know the tacts the next time i learn them fast i make raids fast i dont stuck i am a fast raider!!!
Any additional information you'd like us to know?
YOUR ANSWER
You all all about me now Just if u want u can ask me again!!
Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]   Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Every experience I have had in a raid with you has been horrible. You have, time after time, shown a tendancy to be a complete idiot, lack any skill whatsoever, and pull rather shameful DPS.

Your gear severely lacks enchants, and you have empty sockets.

You've completely missed sections of your app, and those you have filled out are poor at best. Honestly. You seem to find it hard to list your glyphs. If you include minors there's a whole 6 there. Not the hardest challenge in the world. Also, I'd like to challenge your claim that "they are the best". After wasting my own time searching your armory because you couldn't even be assed to post a link, I checked your glyphs. Somehow, I find it hard to believe that a glyph giving 20% extra damage from an attack you shouldn't even use whilst the target is snared is optimal. I'm no Death Knight, but that just seems like a no-brainer.

You seem to think Emalon is the best encounter in WoW because it's "easy"? Doesn't sound like a great attitude, but yes, I agree, the boss is catered to meatheads such as yourself.

Seriously? You are specced into heart strike, and you claim blood strike is part of your main rotation? I hate to say this is one of the epitome of not knowing your class.

Oh, and I fail to see how you plan to use a Flask of Endless Rage AND an Elixir of Mighty Strength.

I really wouldn't think twice about declining this on the spot if I could.
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]   Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Declined.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]   Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna join!! [DECLINED!!]
Page 1 of 1