Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jillyrem

Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

About You
Name: Filipp
Ventrilo: Ventrilo has allways been a part of my computer.So yes i got access to it Smile
Working Mic: I got a working microphone too Very Happy
Tell us a little about yourself.
I was born here in Greece by a greek father and a german mother.Although i was raised here in Greece i speak some german too.I got 1 older brother and 1 older sister.My hobbies are WoW Surprised , WoW Surprised and WoW Surprised

How do you handle constructive criticism?
The constructive criticism is my big motivation , when i get criticised for something that i do wrong then i do my best to improve my performance on that which have driven me to the place that i am now.I can stand the hard critics cause there are accepted by me like motivational tacts to get stronger and stronger.You must accept criticism/insult and are mature enough to admit your own fail and work on it instead of being defensive and not start crying like a baby in a corner! Evil or Very Mad Rites for Rites

What motivates you to do well in this game?
The other players as well as my friends etc.When i see them playing WoW inside me it burns the feeling that someday i will be like them!!That makes me wanna get better and better.

Do you have any friends in Logistics? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
Hahaha i like that question.No i dont know anyone from the logistics but everyone should vouch for me tongue

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule.
Not much to say here.
I sign up to pretty much all planned raids. If i sign, i am on time. If i am for some reason not able to attend, i make a point of
letting ppl know ASAP (but this is exceptionally rare).My raid attedance to all the guilds i have raid with is 90-100%.

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I like trains Arrow Arrow hahahahaahhahaha Laughing

About Your Character
Name: Jillyrem
Class: Fury Warrior
Server: Horde/Sunstrider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Jillyrem/advanced

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.I am currently on vacation which means that i am not playing in the same pc as i play when im home so no need to shoot that(i hope you understand,i can provide you with a ss by the time ill be home in 2 days Smile

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Want to get further in my raiding, both this guilds i left didnt improve their raiding for some weeks and that why i left Sad

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
My build is for pure DPS, so choices are made to reflect that. It assumes that the other guy is the tank and that you're not taking a lot of damage or aggro. My spec is (8/31/2) i play as a SMF.These are my priorities for a well build warrior: 1. Hit to 8%,(including all bonuses and modifiers) is 8% .I already have 3% of this from my precision talent.
2. 26 expertise, this is the cap. Amounts above this are useless.
3. Strength(The most important stat for the warriors)
4. Hit - over 8%, which gives me no miss on my white attacks
5. Crit -i got my crit at 22%
6. Haste
7. Mastery

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
My current glyphs are:Prime

Glyph of Bloodthirst - Increases the damage of Bloodthirst by 10%.

Glyph of Raging Blow - Increases the critical strike chance of Raging Blow by 5%.

Glyph of Slam - Increases the critical strike chance of Slam by 5%.

Major

Glyph of Cleaving - Increases the number of targets your Cleave hits by 1.

Glyph of Colossus Smash - Your Colossus Smash refreshes the duration of Sunder Armor stacks on a target.

Glyph of Death Wish - Death Wish no longer increases damage taken.

Minor

Glyph of Battle - Increases the duration by 2 min and area of effect by 50% of your Battle Shout.

Glyph of Berserker Rage - Berserker Rage generates 5 rage when used.

Glyph of Bloody Healing - Increases the healing you receive from Bloodthirst by 40%.

These current glyphs are chosen to maximize my dps by improving certain abilities in order to cause higher dmg or more crit chance.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
My current gems as well as my enchant give me an improvement to the warrior's best stats which are strength and crit . So i have picked the right gems/enchants to increase those stats to as high as i can.

What are your professions? Why?
My proffesions are Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing , both of them are lvld up to hold on my needs . Both of them are good ways to get gear/gems/etc in a faster and cheaper way than by buying them.With jc i get the 60 pts gems which helps me alot to highly increase my strength.The BS is my main source for gearing up and making gold for my characters.

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
I use the flasks , potions , food that a stable warrior would use.For food i use Beerbasted Crocolisk which gives me my strgh , for flasks i chose Flask of the Titanic Strength which shoots up my strenght by 300 and finally i got many Golemsblood Elixirs saved for the dmg burst needs.So as you can see i prioritize strength of course!!

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
I got all my skills prioritised in order to achieve a high dps in all conditions.The rotation for warriors is fairly easy as you have to reduce the targets armor and then to deal damage to the current target.The abilities
are prioritised :Bloodthrist-Cs-Bt-RB-Bt-HS.We use the shouts as an improve dps aura.

What's your previous raid experience?
Vanilla : I haven't been playing during this expansion I used to play guild wars and Dota at that time.
TBC:I started WoW at the late TBC so i didnt have the chance to raid as i had hard times with my guild so i kept up on leveling my characters althought i got to a friends guild so that i could do MH after it got nerfed and also BT 5 bosses as a warrior.
Wotlk:ICC 12/12 nrm 2/12 hc started to raid in patch 3.3.5
Cataclysm:
Cleared BoT : 4/4 normal 1/4 HM
BWD: cleared 6/6 3 months ago and till now I have been running a guild we cleared magmaw and atramedes and also chimeron and maloriak on 5% few times
To4W: 2/2 normal sadly havent tried any HM either Conclave either Al'akir
Firelands:3/7.I was off WoW for a month due to exams so i didnt had time to raid that much.

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
I like rotface fight very much - its realy an easy fight but that is where good keybinds and mouse moving realy shines and keeping up rotation while constantly moving is fun and sometimes tricky ;p
I also like maloriak hc, where there is a good mix between aoe, singeltarget and interuppting.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I have exceptional knowledge of my class (also about druids), I can help people with things class related - i contributed alot of my knowledge in my previous guilds forums and ill relay that here aswell.
I know the fights pretty well and my gear seems to match your requirements.
I am a progressing raider.
I spent most of my time in a strict raiding guild, I always attend on time, with flasks and foods, no exceptions.
I do beleive when raiding, 70% of a sucessful raid is down to preperation, if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?

I noticed that in your template there is no question about rotation or class specific role, this can help you filter out many retards, ill add my answer as an example Laughing

/Jillyrem\
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi, thanks for your application, was a good read.

Just one quick question... you mention that you left your last guild because they didn't improve their raiding for some time - if we're working on a heroic boss and struggling a bit, you won't jump ship will you? We're only looking to recruit players for the long-term here.

If you can get back to me on that, while I have a chat with my officers - we can move on to discussing a trial spot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Spoke in-game and invited.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]   Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jillyrem Fury Warrior [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1