Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mortalstrike

Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior   Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 am

Name:Alex
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
At the moment jobless,bored, usualy active IRL and in-game,sports fan,social.

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Very well one of my old guild Brainwashed that disbaned and moved realm had "accept criticism" as the first rule.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
Socializing with new and old friends,having a laugh while raiding in a polite way,progress in PVE mostly.

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
I was with beastly in Serendipity.

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yes i think i can .

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
I told my wife that a man is like a fine wine... I always get better with age. The next day, she locked me in the wine cellar

About Your Character
Name: Mortalstrike
Class: Warrior
Server: Sunstrider EU
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Mortalstrike/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Most of the Serendipity players left guild/quit wow and we were forced to take socials until we didnt have enough players and they went 10man hc with the officers(me curently being a member of the raiding guild)

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Mastery

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Shield slam/devastate/revenge(only decent tank prime glyphs)
Resonating power/Thunderclap/Cleaving(better aoe damage)
Battle/Command/Intimidating shout or berserker rage (4min shouts from 2min in case we dont have a priest or a DK mainly good for ZA/ZG and intimidating for the fear to be in same place for CC-minor glyphs are limited and mostly useless for some clases anyways)

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
Cause they are the BIS ones.

What are your professions? Why?
Leatherworking/Blacksmithing(BIS tank profesions in my opinion and ofc in other peoples opinion also-its nice asking advice)

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
FOrtune cookie(90mastery aka food+90 stamina)Flask of steelskin for MS and i use earthen potion for 2k armor or the 1200 strenght one or endless healing depending on situation if i need to self heal if i need to avoid damage or if I want to help the dps)

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Charge+Heroic Throw macro+Shield block(on CD since i got 4set +6% parry when it expires ) + shield slam(constantly keeping rend and thunderclap up and demoralizing shout if the other tank isnt a DK or pala that automaticly puts -10% reduced physical damage on boss) i even use Colosus smash on normal dificulty boses if its a 11% ragnaros kill and were just 3 people alive ! Shield wall and swaping around 5 trinkets depending on boss fights(from dodge to full avoidance ones like mastery for 60% unbufed to HP ones or even damage ones ).

What's your previous raid experience?
in the last patch i was in Brainwashed raiding before disbading we were 5/6 hc on BWD 1% nefarian and 1/2 ToT4W with just a 10man kill on alakir before nerfs. and 2/5 on BOT with 4/5 on 10man.(Curently i have like 7/7 exp on 5chars and 2/7 hc on farm and i was 3 weeks ago on a 5% Majordomo hc kill and at a 10% bethliac and tryed once with a good pug alysrazor around 70% and im trying to update my mind on mechanics weekly on learntoraid.com)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Illidian Stormrage/Felmyst/Saphiron and some others there isnt one specific for me i like a lot of the new and old blizzard mechanics.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
In my opinion words can be easily written down on a forum thread to realise what a person can do is trusting him and offering a chance,people might say someone sucks and other can say he is good;How do you know the thruth then without testing ?Seeing is believing...

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
For any further infos like UI , alt chars , website used for theorycrafting and any posible thing you can ask feel free to do so and I wish you all a good day Very Happy.
PS: I didnt see the question that most of the guild ask so I am going to write my answer here : Yes i dont mind respec if its in guilds best interest or reforging 1000gold for just 1 specific encounter and things like that .
Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior   Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi thanks for your application.

Will get back to you with a verdict today.
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior   Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Hey. After a bit of consideration, we've decided to offer you a trial spot. Give either myself or Futton a shout ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior   Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortalstrike-Protection/Fury(if needed) Warrior
Page 1 of 1