Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gonsol - Fury Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonsol

Gonsol - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Gonsol - Fury Warrior   Gonsol - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

About You
Name: Victor
Ventrilo: Yes
Working Mic: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 17 years old, I've been playing WoW on and off since vanilla. When I am not playing WoW I will most likely be in school (media studies).

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Pretty well from previous experiences, always willing to improve things.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I would say the social aspect, without anyone to talk to this game would be very dull and wiping, learning and later defeating a raid boss, that feeling is always awesome. Smile

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
No

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
Yeah, i'll manage everything, unless something urgent comes up (which very rarely happens).

Tell us a joke. Any joke!
Yeah, uhm...*googles for a joke*

About Your Character
Name: Gonsol
Class: Warrior
Server: Tarren Mill
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Gonsol/simple

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Unguilded atm

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Hit(8%) > Expertise(26) > Strength > and then hit until you think your rage generation is good enough, I am still experimenting with this. > Crit > Mastery or haste depening on
if you are Single minded fury or Titans Grip

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Glyph of Slam, Glyph of Raging blow, Glyph of bloodthirst. These are pretty much written in stone.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
40 strength unless gem bonus is 20+ strength or higher, Just following my stat priority when it comes to enchants.

What are your professions? Why?
Enchanting because of that lovely disenchant aswell as enchant on rings. Blacksmithing because of the extra sockets and a warrior with blacksmithing, what could possibly go wrong? Very Happy

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
Flask of titanic strength and food with strength(I don't actually remember the name of it)

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
Priority is Colossus smash > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > bloodsurge proc slam > Heroic Strike if battle trance procs or above 70 rage.
Below 20% it's colossus smash and spam dat execute button

What's your previous raid experience?

Vanilla MC - cleared BWL - cleared AQ40 - up to c'thun.
TBC I only did karazhan and gruul
Wotlk some naxx, but mostly did pvp during this expansion.
Cataclysm BWD 5/6 BOT 4/4 as you can see, not that much.
Do note that my progress pre cata was all done as a healer (druid/shaman)

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
Vaeltrasz aka the guild destroyer, the encounter isn't all that complicated but 3 weeks of wiping on him and finally downing the bastard, that was fun.

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I learn fast and I read up on every encounter before we are close to it and listen very well.

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I know my weapons are pvp ones, I haven't had any luck getting the mace from Magmaw or axe from cho'gall yet Sad

Back to top Go down
Futton

Futton

PostSubject: Re: Gonsol - Fury Warrior   Gonsol - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Your experience isn't exactly ideal, but on the positive side you seem to know what you're doing and you do claim you'll be active. I'd be interested in giving you a trial to see how you can perform, but no promises. Want to hear a certain other couple of opinions too first.
Back to top Go down
Radzi
Admin
Radzi

PostSubject: Re: Gonsol - Fury Warrior   Gonsol - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 am

Not much to add to what Futton said, application didn't really impress me, single sentance answers to questions doesn't show much effort. The question about what makes you a good raider we really expect a decent paragraph or so. Will let the GM make the final decion on this one.

Back to top Go down
Stanza
Admin
Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Gonsol - Fury Warrior   Gonsol - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am

Hi Gonsol, thanks for your application.

Just one quick question, would you be willing to gear up a tank offspec? I'm trying to get to the point where everyone has at least a semi-viable offspec, so that if someone doesn't show - we're still able to raid.

Other than that, it seems you know what you're doing & can make all our raiding times which is good news.

Get back to me on the offspec idea and we can discuss a trial spot!
Back to top Go down
http://elation2.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonsol - Fury Warrior   Gonsol - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonsol - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1