Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skurachii - feral cat [self-DECLINED?]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skurachii

Skurachii - feral cat [self-DECLINED?] Empty
PostSubject: Skurachii - feral cat [self-DECLINED?]   Skurachii - feral cat [self-DECLINED?] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

About You
Name: Wil Young ( Not the singer Smile )
Age: If you really must know 47...yep oldest swinger in town..it will come to you all!
Ventrilo: yeh..was using vent mix/3.0
Working Mic: yes...although i tend not to chat much...more of the listening type tbh..we were given 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason:)

Tell us a little about yourself.
Where can I start...was into pc's in the dim and distant past of the amstrad XT ( Where the os booted from 1 floppy and you saved to the other floppy (5 1/4" discs btw) )...got my degree and then a masters in industrial robotics...when i could drag myself away from my dm and d20's,d12's,d6's etc of D&D. Have had various jobs within the I.T industry and for the past 11 years have been running my own company installing and troubleshooting computer networks. My employees introduced me to a great new game when I was talking about my D&D playing...WOW. I tried it and yeh...what can I say...wife thinks I'm a big kid..it's just a top game and addictive!!

How do you handle constructive criticism?
Am I the best player...no way...hope my dps is ok...can usually manage 18k plus on fl trash. I welcome anyone giving advice that can improve my game.

What motivates you to do well in this game?
I really enjoy boss encounters and the thrill of finally downing a really difficult boss. I must say some of the best bosses were pre nerf bt ...archimonde...and the 20 min encounter with stormrage...really tested not just ur button spamming ability but made u think too Smile

Do you have any friends in Elation? If not, is there anyone outside the guild that could vouch for you?
don't think so...may know some of their dads/grandads Smile

Are you able to make our raid times each night? We require high attendance to accommodate our short schedule and small raiding team
yeh can do most nights.....some thursdays are my real ale nights...i enjoy wow but do i enjoy wow more than beer...nah Smile))

Tell us a joke. Any joke
mmmmm,,ok here goes

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

About Your Character
Name: SKURACHII
Class: FERAL CAT
Server: SUNSTRIDER
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Skurachii/simple

Please be certain you log out in your desired RAIDING spec and in PvE gear. If you do not have a recent parse available, we will likely ask additional questions.

Why are you parting ways with your current guild?
Not really been in a guild since stopping wow for the past 6/7 months....I have joined the odd lvling guild to get my char to 85 then gear it up using gold reserves...I tend not to move guilds and would hope to stay with u chaps for a long while Smile

General Questions
What stats do you prioritize? Why?
Agility Agility Agility followed by Mastery...the others are then pretty much equal to each other haste/crit....

What Glyphs are you currently using and why?
Rip/Beserk/Shred Charge/Bite/Rebirth Dash/MOTW/unburdened Rebirth.....I use these because sites I read like eliteist jerks/fluid druid tell me too..I listen to those who have spent time finding optimum glyphs/talents/gear etc.

Why did you choose your current Gems and Enchants?
as above really...and checking feral cats from world leading guilds

What are your professions? Why?
again to maximise dps....many professions provide a very similar dps gain...not so daft blizzard really:)

What consumables do you use? Why? Please include food, flasks and potions.
skewered eel, flask of the winds/ potion of tol'kir...as my old gm used to say no consumables= no raid, no excuses.

Tell us about your ability rotation or priority.
basically pounce behind..fairie fire...savage roar..mangle..rake...shred shred shred..to 5 combo points..then rip, ravage, tigers fury, berserk and then keep up mangle/rake savage roar/ff whilst shredding/mangleing..when target below 25%...at 5 combo point if poss..use ferocious bite to keep up rip..rinse and repeat.

What's your previous raid experience?
I raided regularly in BT pre and post nerf but never completed sunwell until long into WOTLK....I stopped raiding at about 10/12 in icc and did all the other raids..obtained title insanity 27/01/10..very apt!

What's your favorite raid encounter in all of WoW? Why?
YOUR ANSWER

What do you feel is your greatest asset as a raider? In other words, why should we recruit you instead of this other guy over here.
I have patience and don't whinge in raid chat...if i am sidelined for a few raids because my abilities not needed for progress then thats not a problem

Any additional information you'd like us to know?
I have not done any bosses in firelands yet...or other raids in 4.2 except BH. I was lvled this char to 85 on 4/7/11 and not being in a raiding guild has been hard to get in raids with pugs due to the whisper "achievments needed". Don't get me wrong I understand why they say this but makes it difficult for those out of the game for a while. I have never the less got my char up to ilvl 365 and got my battle bear, got 4000/12000 with avengers of hyjal whilst waiting. I learn quick and will be an asset I hope.

Application Template